Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Even in demand famous pro athletes can be simps...

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
This is unreal...Cristiano Renaldo was willing to sign a pre-nup with his girlfriend that states of they were to break up she would be paid 86,000 pounds a MONTH?? That's like $93K in US dollars at least...

They aren't even married!! What kind of a simp does that??

The dude is one of the most famous, richest athletes on the planet, so it's not like he is hurting for women...

I mean dude is worth $500 million but still...

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Cristiano Ronaldo and the word Simp do not co-exist my friend. This is a man who can have anyone in the entire world.. one of the most handsome dudes on the planet, amazing physique, world class athlete, most known athlete in the entire world.

It's easy to judge from where some of you are sitting.. But he basically guaranteed his wife that if he ever leaves her and chooses to be with someone else, she'll be very comfortable. Whats wrong with that? Dude is not a simp. Dude is someone who is capable of sleeping with a diff model every day of the year who would give up everything to be with him, yet he chose to settle down with a girl who stayed by his side for a long time through thick and thin. There's alot of character and integrity in guys like Ronaldo.

He's an admirable guy , even to myself and I've never been a fan of soccer/futbol. He got signed to a Saudi Arabian soccer team recently, and he respects their culture enough to learn Arabic and even teach his wife and kids Arabic. Thats mad respect.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Cristiano Ronaldo and the word Simp do not co-exist my friend. This is a man who can have anyone in the entire world.. one of the most handsome dudes on the planet, amazing physique, world class athlete, most known athlete in the entire world.

It's easy to judge from where some of you are sitting.. But he basically guaranteed his wife that if he ever leaves her and chooses to be with someone else, she'll be very comfortable. Whats wrong with that? Dude is not a simp. Dude is someone who is capable of sleeping with a diff model every day of the year who would give up everything to be with him, yet he chose to settle down with a girl who stayed by his side for a long time through thick and thin. There's alot of character and integrity in guys like Ronaldo.

He's an admirable guy , even to myself and I've never been a fan of soccer/futbol. He got signed to a Saudi Arabian soccer team recently, and he respects their culture enough to learn Arabic and even teach his wife and kids Arabic. Thats mad respect.
That isn't his wife. It's his girlfriend.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
That isn't his wife. It's his girlfriend.
He's been with her since 2016 and hasn't married her yet but kept her around. Dude's a G in my eyes. He's guaranteed security for his main chick if something ever happens. and he chooses to move on. What I know of her, she's the type of woman every man should have by their side.

Every player knows your main chick that you cherish the most gets all the respect and honor.. theres a reason why you kept her around for that long.. even if you played the field like most high value men are going to do anyways. He's got 5 kids with her though so he's def locked in.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
He's been with her since 2016 and hasn't married her yet but kept her around. Dude's a G in my eyes. He's guaranteed security for his main chick if something ever happens. and he chooses to move on. What I know of her, she's the type of woman every man should have by their side.

Every player knows your main chick that you cherish the most gets all the respect and honor.. theres a reason why you kept her around for that long.. even if you played the field like most high value men are going to do anyways. He's got 5 kids with her though so he's def locked in.
That's all well and fine, but he had no reason to do this. It's not like she is hurting financially.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like he can afford it and then some.

This would be like being worth 500 bucks and paying her 8.5 cents a month

Sigmapocalypse

Don Juan
Reaction score
This isnt simping, simping is that bball clown paying ice spice 500k for a date.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He must have a good lawyer that can break the pre-nup and he is keeping that ace up his sleeve.