"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Even in cultures where nice guys get married, they still finish last

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Alphamonkey

New Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2020
Messages
8
Reaction score
6
Age
48
Woman wants a divorce because her husband is too nice...unattractive traits are unattractive no matter how culturally accepted they are.

I've been married for 24 years, because women, regardless of what they say only find men attractive that other women want to have sex with. I do love my wife however it's not some mythical unconditional fairy land love, and she absolutely understands this. She is well taken care of and pampered, however she also understands that this is dependent on my resources. When this woman says she wants someone to argue with, she is lying. What she wants is someone to tell her exactly what to do regardless of what she wants to do.
 
Top