Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Even George Bush's daughter had no sense to get married early and have children.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
Who cares?​
 

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
900
Reaction score
1,030
Yeah, but her sister did.
If you had 2 kids and only 1 of them followed that path, that's 50%
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
I swear there needs to be a "whine" sub forum where these type of threads can be moved
 
Joined
Oct 7, 2018
Messages
114
Reaction score
42
Yeah, but her sister did.
If you had 2 kids and only 1 of them followed that path, that's 50%
I know a man that has two daughters, one of them is BBC exclusive, the other isn't, ie she isn't fetishizing black people. did you know that the obsession with bbc is an ideological apparatus of the state? its a fetishist illusion. theres no telling which chick will get infected with which meme ie ideology. some girls eat their own ****. go figure. part of how the state owns us is by "freeing us through sexuality". the worst slave owners were the ones that treated their slaves with hospitality bc then they didn't know they were slaves.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
I swear there needs to be a "whine" sub forum where these type of threads can be moved
You've been stalking and on my d!ck for a while now. You seem to be very concerned about what I say every step of the way it seems.
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
You've been stalking and on my d!ck for a while now. You seem to be very concerned about what I say every step of the way it seems.
Nope, it wasn't directed specifically at you, simply at these type of threads in general.
 
Top