"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Even Chad fails miserably on OLD.

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Is it just my state or is anyone noticing more fake type profiles on match, okc and tinder lately? I've been noticing a lot of fake and too good to be true type profiles that last couple weeks. I really hate having to weed through it. 5 years ago when I briefly used old I dont recall seeing nearly as much if this bs looking stuff.
 

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
Is it just my state or is anyone noticing more fake type profiles on match, okc and tinder lately? I've been noticing a lot of fake and too good to be true type profiles that last couple weeks. I really hate having to weed through it. 5 years ago when I briefly used old I dont recall seeing nearly as much if this bs looking stuff.
No, I've noticed this a lot as well recently. A few years ago I was trying out POF off and on, nothing came of my efforts through that. Anyway, I checked it out recently and just by logging on and being there for a few minutes I was already getting spam messages from these fake bot profiles. Going through the search area I saw a lot of fake profiles on there, which was something I hadn't seen before.

I've tried tinder off and on over the past few years, again no luck with that, and I do remember seeing a lot of fake profiles on there as well.

OLD sucks, it doesn't work. Focus on meeting women through other means.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
No, I've noticed this a lot as well recently. A few years ago I was trying out POF off and on, nothing came of my efforts through that. Anyway, I checked it out recently and just by logging on and being there for a few minutes I was already getting spam messages from these fake bot profiles. Going through the search area I saw a lot of fake profiles on there, which was something I hadn't seen before.

I've tried tinder off and on over the past few years, again no luck with that, and I do remember seeing a lot of fake profiles on there as well.

OLD sucks, it doesn't work. Focus on meeting women through other means.
One obvious fake, I almost think it might be ran by match is this perfect HB nearly 10 on match about 60 miles north of me. She's on literally 24/7. And her profile has her MBA, daddy owns business and photos from all over the place non local looking. Profile looks strong. Literally she's on 24/7 or whoever is running it. I messaged it before and my message was read.
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
Even Antone fails on OLD.. He is a good looking god.. 100% of women on OLD want Antone chase them. When Antone says meet me in the city, women come up with excuses not to meet him.. I found out a lot about women through Antone, it turns out some of them are trannies, others are not even in my city, yet others have fake photos.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Even Antone fails on OLD.. He is a good looking god.. 100% of women on OLD want Antone chase them. When Antone says meet me in the city, women come up with excuses not to meet him.. I found out a lot about women through Antone, it turns out some of them are trannies, others are not even in my city, yet others have fake photos.
Yea worrying about a lady boy sure is a scary thought.

Again you see these hb 8 and 9 women who are on there like 24 7 like the one I went on a date with last week who was the real thing. The one who replied to me last night is an hb8. I see her online 24 7 everyday and finally got a reply and she says she doesn't know where to meet people. Hb 8 which again sounds very odd can't meet anyone and is online everyday. While I've messaged her in the past and she'd never reply. Despite I meet her criteria for height, body build, religion, and hobbies. You'd think irl or on old shed find someone being an hb8. Again sounds like one of those super hot hb8 to 10s that are super picky and have the full personality and defects that drive men away from them. They shouldn't be on the site with their looks.
 

claudolfgeorgini

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 15, 2017
Messages
165
Reaction score
108
Age
33
Tf are you talking about, op? There are countless examples of "Chads" succceeding on OLD

That's how the term "Chad" started in the first place.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Well no action today. Man, I message these women and I happen to catch them at the wrong time because they log off and they don't log back on so they obviously never see my message if they're not online. I have like a dozen messages from the last 4 days I sent out. They have not logged on since so they will likely never read it.

As I said with the big sites like Match where women get bombarded it's all about timing. You gotta catch them while they're online or within a day the next time they log on or else they will probably never see your message if it's 100 messages down.

OKC seemed a bit better for reply rates if you really dig into the trenches. Since most of the women are nasty on there hardly any decent person uses it. Again, lot of work.

People say try POF but I log on and instantly get hit with bots.
 

claudolfgeorgini

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 15, 2017
Messages
165
Reaction score
108
Age
33
OP is really good at manipulating you guys.

How have you all forgotten the plethora of OLD experiments made online over the years?

Some of the experiments were even using the name Chad and were still getting women.
 
Top