Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Even Chad fails miserably on OLD.

GFella

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone care to guess why even Chad fails miserably on OLD?

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chad dont use OLD.

If he ever did id say its because his chad like attribute wont show on a OLD profile.

OLD is mostly look, being a Chad is more than that.

GFella

Banned
Reaction score
Chad dont use OLD.

If he ever did id say its because his chad like attribute wont show on a OLD profile.

OLD is mostly look, being a Chad is more than that.
Partially true. Anyone else?

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fcked up women on OLD.
Yeah this is my problem, and lack of them ONLINE at any given time within a 60 mile radius of where I live (maybe 3 pages of results). I do have one right now stalking me and she's kinda hot Hispanic. She requested more pics, I said I'll get around to it where I can and yesterday I posted another after mid-week last week posting another. She's viewing me a bit now, and I posted a pic of a lambo I saw while playing tennis 4 weeks ago. Maybe it's mine, maybe it's not. It's not, but maybe women will associate My face (model-like) with a lambo (fast and model-like). I'm just getting better with age and the nofap, the eating right, reading, the regular sex is improving me everyday/everyweek. I certainly don't get as many on OLD like I think I Should due to possibly AGE (which I LIE about btw) and lack of trying or messaging girls. They'll View my profile, but of course they rarely message. 'I' have to do the messaging cause, well, they're pvssies.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah this is my problem, and lack of them ONLINE at any given time within a 60 mile radius of where I live (maybe 3 pages of results). I do have one right now stalking me and she's kinda hot Hispanic. She requested more pics, I said I'll get around to it where I can and yesterday I posted another after mid-week last week posting another. She's viewing me a bit now, and I posted a pic of a lambo I saw while playing tennis 4 weeks ago. Maybe it's mine, maybe it's not. It's not, but maybe women will associate My face (model-like) with a lambo (fast and model-like). I'm just getting better with age and the nofap, the eating right, reading, the regular sex is improving me everyday/everyweek. I certainly don't get as many on OLD like I think I Should due to possibly AGE (which I LIE about btw) and lack of trying or messaging girls. They'll View my profile, but of course they rarely message. 'I' have to do the messaging cause, well, they're pvssies.
Everyone beefs up their worth, job, height, weight on OLD men and women which is fine, but lying about age is BS I think and I don't think it's cool.

Btw you sure we don't live in the same area lol? I have the same problem with lack of results of females within my age range within a 60 mile radius as well. I have to look 90 miles away to get a lot of hits.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone beefs up their worth, job, height, weight on OLD men and women which is fine, but lying about age is BS I think and I don't think it's cool.

Btw you sure we don't live in the same area lol? I have the same problem with lack of results of females within my age range within a 60 mile radius as well. I have to look 90 miles away to get a lot of hits.
WOMEN lie about their age all the time.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
WOMEN lie about their age all the time.
I agree. Like one of the FEW women in my county active regularly on match everyday is listed as 37 but she looks more like 44 if you look at fine lines. Still an attractive woman. Then again being FL many of these chicks are out in the sun and ruin their skin.

I do think if I lied about my age it would help getting replies more from younger ones but they will eventually find out anyway and then that's it.

OLD is starting to suck now because I'm tapping my area out. I will have to look 90 miles or more which is not worth it. Like one girl I messaged who's 70 miles away almsot said she liked my message and all but said it's just too far for it to work. I really hate living here.

GFella

Banned
Reaction score
Three main reasons even Chad fails on OLD:

3) "Chad" doesn't act like Chad. "Chad" acts like a thirsty foreveralone when he gets replies or during conversations online. "Chad" is a little too over eager to sex chat off the bat. Instead of Chad playing it cool when chicks legit think he's the dude in the profile at first and try to test with subliminal / sexual innuendo a legit Chad doesn't take the bait as if he's really some horny dork with his pants around his ankles hiding behind some male model pics. Chicks know a real Chad gets azz so much he isn't going to trip over himself at the first hint of possible sex talk. He'll change the subject a bit, ask her questions, play it cool and then drop sexual innuendo back at her while riding the breaks without going into a frenzy. The chick then really believes she's got herself a chad on the line and not some fake profile troll.

2) Chad's pictures look a little too good to be true / fake / photoshopped/ filtered / don't match the area Chad supposedly lives in. If you are trolling as Chad with pictures from a male model site and saying you live in Ex: North Dakota yet all the pictures show Chad at the beach next to palm trees that signals BS to chicks. Fake profile. If Chad's pics look like a different male model / not the same dude in the different pics on his profile? Another red flag to chicks. If you are dumb enough to troll using pictures with a model website watermark or the pictures all look like a professionally lighted model shoot with not even one normal looking pic of the same dude? Another red flag fake profile alert. Chicks are well aware of many dudes trolling as "male models" to talk to them.

1) Even if Chad's pictures are all "legit" aka normal looking non model quality photo shoot pics, Chad "fails" if Chad isn't sending any first emails.

Why? We all know women get bombarded with countless emails a day. Women using OLD are so used to simply logging into their profiles, being lazy, and just going straight to their inboxes to "clean out the trash" A.K.A the dudes they don't find attractive in their thumbnail pics. They only keep and reply to the Chads they think are the legit dude in the picture.

So if you are a Chad with legit pics and are sitting back just waiting for first emails from women to come flying in your inbox..good luck with that as the women using old don't bother to search for men because they're too busy fielding their inbox messages from dudes who hit them up first. Only few Chad may get (if he's just sitting with his profile up never sending emails first) are from wildebeest whom no dudes are emailing that have to search for men.

Those are the reasons even Chad fails on OLD. So if you are a legit Chad? Doesn't matter how "lame" or creative your first emails sent are. So long as the chicks think you're hot AND legit the dude in the pictures they will reply.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Three main reasons even Chad fails on OLD:

3) "Chad" doesn't act like Chad. "Chad" acts like a thirsty foreveralone when he gets replies or during conversations online. "Chad" is a little too over eager to sex chat off the bat. Instead of Chad playing it cool when chicks legit think he's the dude in the profile at first and try to test with subliminal / sexual innuendo a legit Chad doesn't take the bait as if he's really some horny dork with his pants around his ankles hiding behind some male model pics. Chicks know a real Chad gets azz so much he isn't going to trip over himself at the first hint of possible sex talk. He'll change the subject a bit, ask her questions, play it cool and then drop sexual innuendo back at her while riding the breaks without going into a frenzy. The chick then really believes she's got herself a chad on the line and not some fake profile troll.

2) Chad's pictures look a little too good to be true / fake / photoshopped/ filtered / don't match the area Chad supposedly lives in. If you are trolling as Chad with pictures from a male model site and saying you live in Ex: North Dakota yet all the pictures show Chad at the beach next to palm trees that signals BS to chicks. Fake profile. If Chad's pics look like a different male model / not the same dude in the different pics on his profile? Another red flag to chicks. If you are dumb enough to troll using pictures with a model website watermark or the pictures all look like a professionally lighted model shoot with not even one normal looking pic of the same dude? Another red flag fake profile alert. Chicks are well aware of many dudes trolling as "male models" to talk to them.

1) Even if Chad's pictures are all "legit" aka normal looking non model quality photo shoot pics, Chad "fails" if Chad isn't sending any first emails.

Why? We all know women get bombarded with countless emails a day. Women using OLD are so used to simply logging into their profiles, being lazy, and just going straight to their inboxes to "clean out the trash" A.K.A the dudes they don't find attractive in their thumbnail pics. They only keep and reply to the Chads they think are the legit dude in the picture.

So if you are a Chad with legit pics and are sitting back just waiting for first emails from women to come flying in your inbox..good luck with that as the women using old don't bother to search for men because they're too busy fielding their inbox messages from dudes who hit them up first. Only few Chad may get (if he's just sitting with his profile up never sending emails first) are from wildebeest whom no dudes are emailing that have to search for men.

Those are the reasons even Chad fails on OLD. So if you are a legit Chad? Doesn't matter how "lame" or creative your first emails sent are. So long as the chicks think you're hot AND legit the dude in the pictures they will reply.
This is why it's so important to pay the extra for the "read" feature of emails. I don't for OKC and POF though because those sites are mostly trashy women and legit women are so bombarded on there unless you catch them at the exact moment they're online they wont even see your message.

I do pay the extra 5 bucks for match though. Even on match you might have to send an email more than once if you don't catch them on at the right time and if they don't log on for days it's likely they will never even see your email.

At least in my experience, 90 percent of the time I send an email if they read the email they view my profile right afterwards. If they're taking the time to view the profile right after the email you're at least looking decent enough in your thumbnail or at least said the right things to make her go for a second look.

I also change my main profile pic depending on the age group I'm messaging. Lately I don't see hardly any women within 60 miles on Match under 30. I look too young for my age and I have better luck getting replies to ones in their 20s. So I changed my profile pic to one with some facial hair that at least makes me look a little manly and closer to my age since I was messaging ones in their mid 30s to 40.

Heck, I've had ones where they viewed me like 2 or 3 times before sending a first reply almost a day later which really sucks thinking you will never hear from them then an email shows up.

The broads that get me are ones that "like" you so you like them back, email them and hear crickets.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The market online is over saturated.
Chad would be extremely foolish to use it.

You know why?

If Chad sent messages to 10 women, none of them would respond.
Their inbox is flooded with mail daily.
Chad will go from Alpha to Beta the longer he keeps trying to meet women online.
It's nothing but fake profiles, trannies, time wasters, attention seekers, and ego crushers.

And this is coming from someone that's had success with women online for more than half a decade.
The good ole days are long gone!

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
That’s why the guys out there who do these fake chad ads still get it wrong. They’re only really good at pretending to look like one online. Everything else is still guided by a frustrated guy who is trying to be someone he isn’t in an attempt to figure out the women he could never get.
It gets worst, they then create steps 1,2,3, etc in their seduction box somewhere in their cerebellum cortex - the nerd manual.

They might fool some women some of the time (in the beginning through online trickery and souped up pictures) but they can't fool em all the time (inadvertently the frustrated loser vibe will be detected).

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t agree with the whole Chad thing. There are plenty of guys that have the height, looks, and personality to bang a ton of women but do other things with their time.

For example, I know a guy 6’5 good looking with money but stays home on the weekends and works like a dog 60 hours a week. I know another guy 5’6 in the same business, makes half the money he does but spends his entire paycheck on going out buying bottle service meeting women. And he’s probably gotten more girls than this guy.

Meeting hot women is about exposure and playing the numbers game. My smv has gone up the last two years Because I make more money, but I don’t have the time or energy to go out and chase women like I used to. The guys that bang the most hot women generally have the most free time, they are club rats and can go out and party 3-4 nights.a week. This lifestyle isn’t compatible with getting financially ahead and chasing success

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
This lifestyle isn’t compatible with getting financially ahead and chasing success
I probably earn more then you and how I do that is by lazing around in bars or gentleman clubs talking business at least 3x per week.

Once you're attained a measure of success, you'll spend less time in the office or in front of a laptop and more time meeting people.

Most of that hard work you mentioned is being delegated to my subordinates and they in turn delegates it to their subordinates.

I spend a maximum of 3 hours per day in the office and sometimes I'm not even in my office.

It's how vast amounts of money are made buddy.

Serenity

Reaction score
Chad fails because Chad doesn't exist. Chad is just described as whatever an incel thinks he's lacking. Let's see if everyone even agrees on what Chad is, it will not fvcking happen EVER!

Chad is a waste of time, using that concept is a waste of time.

GFella

Banned
Reaction score
Wow. I would be very willing to bet this has all been deduced from fake chad ad experiments.

I’m considered to be a very attractive man, and on the very few occasions I did try OLD, I did not experience what is so confidently typed above.

My inbox lit up the same way a woman’s inbox supposedly does. New messages steadily coming in every 10 to 15 minutes or so for the first few days. Faster when I was online. Obviously the majority of those messages were dog sh_t, but there were enough 8s sprinkled in to keep me mildly interested in giving old a chance.

Occasionally a few women with top notch looks checked my ad but didn’t initiate. And neither did I. Of the few that did, I was immediately turned off the second I read their bio or talked to them. Too vain, too boring and/or too transparent for me. I’m not an entertainment monkey who loses his sh_t over shiny things.

Of the attractive women I chose to speak with at any length, none tried to draw me into a sexual conversation at all. Even the gold diggers always played a classier angle than that. The only women who did try that we’re the less attractive, more desperate ones who went straight down that line with their very first message. I didn’t slip the bait “like a chad” and respond back asking them more about who they were. I just ignored them completely and never even responded at all. Way too easy = Herpes. Why would I care where they have traveled or what their favorite hobby is.

That’s why the guys out there who do these fake chad ads still get it wrong. They’re only really good at pretending to look like one online. Everything else is still guided by a frustrated guy who is trying to be someone he isn’t in an attempt to figure out the women he could never get.
Sorry bud but i don't need to read or watch others experiments. Ive experienced what i typed exactly.

Yes chicks ARE too busy fielding their inboxes to search. Nice try but they're not searching for chad themselves. They're sitting there keeping and having convos with the chads who email them.

Yes they do after responding to chad try to slip sexual bait in convo.

And no most dudes running chad experiments online arent good at it because the pictures look way too model quality photo shoot looking and chicks aren't stupid.