"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Escaping the Friend-Zone

TheMinistered

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 16, 2003
Messages
114
Reaction score
0
Lately, I've just been making lots of friends with all types of people. I have a few girls that I like to fool around with, however I have a few friends that I want to get into an actual relationship with. I've never attempted to pull one from the friend-zone to the romantic-zone, as I always kept the two seperated. So, any and all advice is wanted.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

WhAcKeD!

Don Juan
Joined
May 24, 2003
Messages
187
Reaction score
3
Age
39
I would go on a date with some, have like hella fun with them, such as bowling or mini golf, prove to them how fun you are, and definetely use kino to your advantage, and then break off contact with them, youll be surprised of the affects it has on them when they realize that a fun part of their life is gone and they want it back, reverse the roles play hard to get :)
 

California Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
652
Reaction score
0
Location
The Bay Area
What you do not wanna do is to get the friend relationship completely established. That kills all chances of a quick fling or some nice hot fun. Talk to em often, but you still want to give the overall impression of the boy she would not wanna take home to mommy. Just like us, girls seperate guys into two categories - the ones they fuck and the ones they talk to.
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Senor Fingers posted an excelent post on this in the tips forum. His name might have also been Mr.Fingers. I encourage you to read it because it truly is amazing .
 

triple_ultima

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 1, 2002
Messages
211
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
South Orange, NJ
I'm pretty sure that there are parts in the bible that cover this topic extensively...I would recommend perusing it for answers, as you will most likely get a more complete answer to your problem anyway.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Ace of Spades

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 12, 2003
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Location
Illinois
I don't think that it's possible to move beyond being friends.

Here's what happened to me lately:

I asked my best friend's good female friend to prom, and (naturally) she accepted. Then, two days later, he tells me he wants to take her out on a date. I figure it's no big deal, because it won't work anyways, you can't move beyond LJBF.

Long story short, he takes her out, she feels uncomfortable and doesn't wanna lose her "pal", and they haven't spoken since.

I also read this hillarious parody on the two ladders women have with men. One is simply for friends, the other for potential mates. I forgot the name of it, but I'll post the URL if I come across it.
 

Zoso

Don Juan
Joined
May 8, 2003
Messages
130
Reaction score
0
Location
Zoso
Ladder Theory

Here is the link you speak of. Interesting stuff, seems fairly accurate.

edit: as the link contains a word that is censored, it won't let me make a direct hyperlink. The site is http://www.intellectualw hores.com/masterladder.html

without the break of course.
 
Top