Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Escaping The Friend Zone

B9

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr Fingers = The new Anti-Dump.

Bible material this.

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr. Fingers
YOU: (trying to kiss)
HER: OMG! What are you doing?
YOU: Well, if its not obvious then you need to get out more!
HER: I´m sorry if I have led you to believe otherwise, but I just dont see you this way.
YOU: Hmm. Okay. Tell you what. If you change your mind in the future you will have to seduce me instead. Deal?
LMAO!

I love this! It is the perfect way to save face with a smile. Makes me feel ballsier knowing I have this little escape route.

STOLEN! :D

NINJA PIMP

Banned
Reaction score
(8) You don’t let flings ruin friendships
Reassurance. At some point mention how you are still friends with most of your ex’s because you think it’s a waste of time and energy to just write off the people who played such powerful roles in your life. Girls always agree with me when I say this. It also helps alleviate her fear of jeopardizing the friendship if she acts on her desires. This is your loophole for managing her expectations in case things don’t work out.
Fukkin GENIUS!

But you do realize that your advice is a little advanced for your average AFC on this site. I can see some of these guys trying this sh!t with DISASTROUS results!

Good ish though, keep em comin

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by FoxHound20

Also a technique that works great is the idea of totally tossing her into the 'friends zone'. A friend of mine keeps taunting me about having sex with her. However I know she is completely full of ****. So I call her bluff and basically tell her that "naw I don't wanna.",etc. This drives her even crazier, because most guys would fall into the trap. Just toss her into the "friends zone", while at the same time tell her she looks good once in a while and she'll definately be wondering why you aren't "taking the bait'.
There's a good point here that is worth reiterating, and that is, the most successful guys are the ones who can get sex off their minds. It makes everything you say less pretentious because you're not trying to close the deal, so to speak. Sincerity and genuineness both go pretty far, and if you can make a person trust what you're saying (as opposed to seeing right through your little canned and fed lines) you'll be able to go further.

The girls I've attracted in the past have usually liked my innocence, but the mystery here was that I would do things that would make me seem less than innocent (but don't go too far, or you break your own aura).

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(2) You find her attractive but she has competition.
Start noticing other attractive girls when you are with her and commenting on it "Damn, she is fine!" Stare other girls down and become distracted till your "pal" starts to get a little miffed.[/B]

my guy friend does this too, but it just makes him look desperate IMO. it is annoying, because he is like the biggest AFC and i know he does this to seem more a certain way, and it just backfires and makes him look stupid. IMO. that is.

oh! i thought of a better way to elaborate. it is annoying because he talks all this sh!t about a fine chic walking by, but i know that he is such a pvssy he'd never make a move. so it gets annoying and pityful.

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can see that. I know that too much talk like that just comes off as B.S. after a while.

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
Re: Re: Escaping The Friend Zone

Originally posted by iqqi
my guy friend does this too, but it just makes him look desperate IMO. it is annoying, because he is like the biggest AFC and i know he does this to seem more a certain way, and it just backfires and makes him look stupid. IMO. that is.

oh! i thought of a better way to elaborate. it is annoying because he talks all this sh!t about a fine chic walking by, but i know that he is such a pvssy he'd never make a move. so it gets annoying and pityful.
He only looks desperate because he is all talk. I think ANYONE who does this comes off as annoying and fake!

I personally think that Fingers was aiming this post at the more advanced DJs..the guys who are not scared sh!Tless to approach strangers and yes, even attractive women!

IMO, there is a difference when an AFC pulls this move and when a suave DJ pulls it off!

Admit iqqi, if it was Fingz sitting there with you, talking casually like this and occasionally doing approaches in his laidback style, while simultaneosly winning you over with his charms, your panties would be hanging from his bedpost by morning!

(unless you are gay .. like everyone here thinks :eek: )

Nooby Doo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whoa!

How did I miss this fantastic post?

WHy is this not in the Bible????

5 trillion stars!

DJ Logic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fingers

usually I like your posts but I disagree with this one. There are some lines you should not cross, in my opinion. Keep your friends as friends and focus on gaming new girls. Keeps things from getting complicated and also prevents you from ruining friendships.

Hoes come and go but friends can last a lifetime.

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ Logic
Fingers

usually I like your posts but I disagree with this one. There are some lines you should not cross, in my opinion. Keep your friends as friends and focus on gaming new girls. Keeps things from getting complicated and also prevents you from ruining friendships.

Hoes come and go but friends can last a lifetime.
I agree with the last bit.

However, I see you are assuming that I treat these girls like "hoes". This is not the case at all. I am still very close with the girls I have had affairs with. Its all about being open and honest. You have to establish that friendship is always the priority.

Sometimes the girl has felt guilty or confused about the whole ordeal, especially after the first time. I always manage to calm them down by addressing their fears. I let them know that their friendship means more to me than a few nights of passion and that as long as we communicate honestly, we wont ever lose that connection.

Its funny because I find myself treating my cold approaches like this nowadays. I am not concerned with fast seduction anymore. I rather enjoy drawing the whole thing out, getting to know her as a person. Letting myself be seduced by the many charms beneath her surface. It is so much more powerful and gratifying when you do hook up. There is another level of intimacy that is missing from your average one night stand.

In this respect, I think of sex the same way I think of food. What would you rather eat, fast food heated in a microwave, or a lovingly home-cooked meal that has marinated in its sauces over time?

Some food for thought...

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
right now I am in this situtation and I am well on my way out of the Friend Zone.

I knew a girl from 2 years ago, we were best of friends, even though she knew I liked her. We stopped talking because of alot of issues, mainly her new boyfriend at the time.

She contacted me around 1 month ago and we have been talking ever since. At first I was still in the friendzone, but right now, even though she still has the same BF, I would say I am more of a "BF in training" stage then her "Best Friend".

First, I don't think she ever wanted to put me in the friend catorgory in the first place, I did that myself becuase I was petrified to even think about touching her 2 years ago. However with that said, getting out isn't as hard as many people make it sound.

What did I do?

Simple. I devised a plan, and so far it has worked to complete perfetion. Instead of just guessing at what to do, or letting the wrong thing come out of my mouth at the wrong time because I don't know what to say, every move I make is calculated.

Your "plan" might be different from mine, but in my case, the first thing I had to do was to make sure that she wasn't calling me to be her emotional tampon. She has had some issues come up that were pretty serious, and honeslty needed someone to talk to so I did, and the other day MY name came up with her BF so she had to tell me what was going on, but besides that she honesltly does not call me and talk about her "problems" with her BF.

Next, I had to make her see me as someone who is fun to be around. This wasn't very hard because I AM a fun person to be around. The only thing I had to really do was to cut down on the amount we talked on the phone, because if you are on the phone with someone alot and it gets to the point where there is nothing to say, you come off as boring, even if you have been talking for 4hours about everything.

I do have an execption to this rule. I wanted to get her to the point where I am the last person she talks to before she goes to bed at night on most nights. This is now the case. She usually calls me while she is getting ready for bed, and talks to me until she gets ready to go to sleep. I let her sit on the phone then because again I want to be the last thing on her mind when she is going to bed.

The biggest hurdle I had was that this girl is a very, very good friend of mine, and she is very, very good looking, espically if you are attracted to hispanic woman. I had to stop being scared of her looks and make some moves, and not be scared to loose our friendship in the process. At first this was a big problem, but she always even 2 years ago did give me hugs everytime I saw her, but now I have no problem putting my arm around her, or putting my hands on her waist and she doesn't mind the least bit either.

A great advantage I have that most men don't is that I know alot about a persons body language... More than your aveage "if he is sitting back in his chair he is disinstreted"... AlOT. Because of this, when we meet, and I can see her in person I can tell how she is feeling towards me. 2 years ago she was a good friend who I actually was attracted to me and I blew it because of my AFCness. Now by her body language, I can not only tell that she is interested in me, but that she is nevous when she is around me, which is a huge leap from where I was.

Anyway, also "new rumors" (oh, I wonderd how these started) are going around that I have been sleeping with her and we have a child... humm, now how could someone get that impression.

Anyway, my point is, make a plan and stick to it. More times than not if you follow it, it will work out for you.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Nocturnal
I'm not saying this is all wrong, but I don't think this is something most people should be thinking about. Most people here are new and are stuck in one-itis mode. If you're still partially AFC it will perpetuate one-itis and will make you lose focus. You also have to have a lot of experience and if you're new it's going to take a lot before you can create a solid foundation for a friend to look at and go "ok". the girl will most likely give in if she sees a big change and there has a been something that just made her go "whoa".

anyway, if you're reading this, don't get to hyped just yet.
I agree. This will only add to the hope of the guys here with oneitis, distracting them from the real game.

I have to say, personally I dont keep ANY female friends around. I just dont see them as fun, u cant drink and go out on a pick up mission with them, u cant play sports with them (I havent found any competitive yet). And my female friends always fall in love with me, its so much easier just having male friends. Girls are only there to satisfy your intimate emotions both physical and companionship etc

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hum... I used to keep 2 girls as my closest friends. It's actually funner than my male friends (in HS). Ofcourse as you said, there's that whole falling in love with you part but the chicks I was close to were not the average chicks. They didn't fall so easily. At all.

I think anyone can pull this off with the right amount of experience. Wether he's AFC or DJ.

Still good stuff.

balla

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Nocturnal

I'm not saying this is all wrong, but I don't think this is something most people should be thinking about. Most people here are new and are stuck in one-itis mode. If you're still partially AFC it will perpetuate one-itis and will make you lose focus. You also have to have a lot of experience and if you're new it's going to take a lot before you can create a solid foundation for a friend to look at and go "ok". the girl will most likely give in if she sees a big change and there has a been something that just made her go "whoa".

I agree, AFC's shouldn't get too caught up on this. The best way to get out of the friend zone is just to become a DJ.

I don't know how many girls wrote me off as a friend when I was an AFC who now definitely want a piece now that I have changed my way.

Girls will notice your transformation from AFC-DJ and if there ever was any physical attraction or whatever they will let YOU know so don't even worry about it.

If you really really want to get out of a LJBF then the best advice is just keeping distant or show less interest. But that has already been mentioned time and again.

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Aha!! You already know he's a p*ssy, he has created this image in your head through his actions so now, all his "moves" seem to backfire on him. I guess with Mr. Fingers, the image he conveys is completely different. I don't know exactly how different.

SageOFAllenAge

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

It makes him seem annoying because of the way he says it. Youre just supposed to say "She looks pretty" In a casual way & leave it @ that.

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy shyt jackpot. *bows in worship* been trying to get on this site for a few days just to find this post. My girl friend's in for a suprise now.

timorozco

Don Juan
Reaction score
i've been tryin to get outta the LJBF thing with my best friend, and i've completely forgot about this how useful this site is, haven't used it for 3 months, i gotta say, i'm pretty ashamed at what's become of me! no worriez, i got this thread as my home page now, i'll be back in DJ shape in less than 2 wks... :)

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. fingz your posts is really awesome I mean far out why didnt I read this before. My question is how should your game change if you already told her u have feelings for her n shes told u she doesnt have those feelings, n shes not ready for a relationship, n shes not really into dating