Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Escaping The Friend Zone

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great Post Fingers :D

i have been escaping the friend zone alot lately

detachment is the key

Lost In Translation

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Quote: Don Juanabbe
“ What are you Vanilla-bloody-Ice? “

Quote: Player_Supreme
“ But if a ho wants to just be friends then don't waste your time. And I'm a debase character so your hooking up with her friend in front of her was sweet to my ears. “

Quote: Player_Supreme
“I've taken a fat chick and put her on a diet and training program and created my own super ho. “

Quote: PuertoRican_Lover
“First off - she is just another hor who has opened her legs to another man - you are no one special - and there are no "Greatest" to hors - you are just the next pimp in line!!! “

Quote: squirrels
“ You NEVER pay as a supplicative or bargaining measure, though. The reward that she gets for her affection is YOUR affection. The reward she gets for her sex is YOUR sex. The second you start buying her stuff to keep her around, keep her entertained in your presence, etc...you're compensating for not having what it takes to seduce the woman, and that's totally unacceptable. “

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To put it simply, I think the best way to avoid the friend zone is to make sure that you don't come off as a friend from the start. Act more like you're evaluating her as a potential sex partner or fling and keep that attitude and behavior the WHOLE time you f*ck with her, no matter how long that is. Don't make the mistake of starting out "hard" and then turning "soft". Keep an edge of adventure, mystery, and excitement about you, just minus the neediness and desperation. Also, always do things or hint to the fact that there are other chicks competing for your magic stick (hahaha!!)

Andromax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I must.. MUST bump this.

This is the most outstanding post I have read on these forums.

Mr. Fingers, please tell me you exist on these forums!

Also please allow me to temporalily use your qoute as my sig! =)

I think it is most awesome =)

K Street

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fingers:

Excellent post. However, I do have one (probably stupid) question, and that is regarding competition:

I know from experience the importance of letting a girl know that she's not my number 1 priority. However, I usually do not mention other girls to my projects, but rather let them know they have to compete with my lifestyle (my friends and the usual social activities.) Does this have the same effect as introducing female competition?

ThisGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
BUMP because this is the most useful thread I have found on this topic. Yes, i'm currently stuck in the beginnings of this situation, but I know that I must show that I can move on unfazed. I'm planing on continuing the friedship and following your Golden Rule. Hopefully by the end of the sumer I wil be able to take the relationship to the next level.

Sp1kez

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems liek that goes agaisnt everything the DJ Bible says. mr Fingers, you are the Anti-Pook.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr. Fingers
****************And thats pretty much it.

Above all, the real deal-sealer here is your detachment. This technique doesn’t work on all girls obviously. But if you keep your vibe open like this, conveying your sexuality, not caring if she feels the same etc. one of them is bound to bite! I can honestly say my success rate is 100%. I have never been rejected by a friend. This is because I turn them into the pursuers and actually “resist” their advances with my conflicting messages (It would never work between us….damn your skin is so soft!).

Sometimes it takes a while..could be days, weeks or even months …it all depends on her emotional state at the time. But eventually the flirting gets more intense and I can just TELL when she is ready. She will start touching me more often and calling me "cutie" or "baby" It all escalates until the final Moment of Truth.

Usually we are in the middle of one of my famous hugs when I sort of nuzzle her neck with my chin and make her giggle. Then I nuzzle her cheek to cheek. Then I pull my head back, still hugging her and look her in the eyes. If she returns this intense gaze without getting weirded out, this is my signal she is ready…so I slowly close in for our first kiss!

Once the iron is hot I strike and let me tell you, there are few things more passionate and gratifying than that first forbidden encounter between two friends.

Now before you rush off to try this exciting escape, keep in mind that there are girls who will never see you as anything but their good-natured little brother. Don’t write these chicks off! They not only provide you with excellent social proof when you go out together, but they have access to an intimate circle of friends who are as hot, if not hotter than they are.

Also it is nice to have a few platonic girls you can genuinely enjoy and yes, even cuddle with and just leave it at that. I have quite a few friends who want to cross the line but I don’t let them because I know for me it will be a fling but for them it will be love, no matter what they say and I honestly value their friendship too much.

DISCLAIMER: Use these tools wisely! The last thing you want to do is mess up a great friendship, so decide if you really want to go the extra mile with this girl and if she can even handle this without destroying what you have both worked to build over time.

Always remember the Golden Rule and also the most sacred rule of them all.

Its called Game because its supposed to be fun!

I am going out now to have a fukking blast with a few friends. I hope you will join me as I sign off…

Best of Luck to all my fellow Escape Artists!

FINGZ------------------> out
This is wonderful advice. I need to try it on a 7.5 who I want very badly. Cool and detached.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
right now I am in this situtation and I am well on my way out of the Friend Zone.

I knew a girl from 2 years ago, we were best of friends, even though she knew I liked her. We stopped talking because of alot of issues, mainly her new boyfriend at the time.

She contacted me around 1 month ago and we have been talking ever since. At first I was still in the friendzone, but right now, even though she still has the same BF, I would say I am more of a "BF in training" stage then her "Best Friend".

First, I don't think she ever wanted to put me in the friend catorgory in the first place, I did that myself becuase I was petrified to even think about touching her 2 years ago. However with that said, getting out isn't as hard as many people make it sound.

What did I do?

Simple. I devised a plan, and so far it has worked to complete perfetion. Instead of just guessing at what to do, or letting the wrong thing come out of my mouth at the wrong time because I don't know what to say, every move I make is calculated.

Your "plan" might be different from mine, but in my case, the first thing I had to do was to make sure that she wasn't calling me to be her emotional tampon. She has had some issues come up that were pretty serious, and honeslty needed someone to talk to so I did, and the other day MY name came up with her BF so she had to tell me what was going on, but besides that she honesltly does not call me and talk about her "problems" with her BF.

Next, I had to make her see me as someone who is fun to be around. This wasn't very hard because I AM a fun person to be around. The only thing I had to really do was to cut down on the amount we talked on the phone, because if you are on the phone with someone alot and it gets to the point where there is nothing to say, you come off as boring, even if you have been talking for 4hours about everything.

I do have an execption to this rule. I wanted to get her to the point where I am the last person she talks to before she goes to bed at night on most nights. This is now the case. She usually calls me while she is getting ready for bed, and talks to me until she gets ready to go to sleep. I let her sit on the phone then because again I want to be the last thing on her mind when she is going to bed.

The biggest hurdle I had was that this girl is a very, very good friend of mine, and she is very, very good looking, espically if you are attracted to hispanic woman. I had to stop being scared of her looks and make some moves, and not be scared to loose our friendship in the process. At first this was a big problem, but she always even 2 years ago did give me hugs everytime I saw her, but now I have no problem putting my arm around her, or putting my hands on her waist and she doesn't mind the least bit either.

A great advantage I have that most men don't is that I know alot about a persons body language... More than your aveage "if he is sitting back in his chair he is disinstreted"... AlOT. Because of this, when we meet, and I can see her in person I can tell how she is feeling towards me. 2 years ago she was a good friend who I actually was attracted to me and I blew it because of my AFCness. Now by her body language, I can not only tell that she is interested in me, but that she is nevous when she is around me, which is a huge leap from where I was.

Anyway, also "new rumors" (oh, I wonderd how these started) are going around that I have been sleeping with her and we have a child... humm, now how could someone get that impression.

Anyway, my point is, make a plan and stick to it. More times than not if you follow it, it will work out for you.
Congratulations, You are offically in the Friendszone with this bi*tch, she will not fukk you, even if you pay her.

Women are naturally Flaky and can afford to "LJBF" every male in sight because of the Male to Female Ratio. It is natural. If it was the opposite scenario, we as males, would be the Flaky ones.

I have seen it up close and personal. Here, in the Twilight Zone Town I live in, there is an absolute HORRID male to female Ratio. I personally feel it is a "Curse" inflicted upon us by the Creator, for trying to figure His $hit out. I went out on Saturday to 2 different spots. A private club, where there was a total of one, HB4, and 7 men. I only went there, because my bros were there, and I can smoke at the bar. Then when it got to be too depressing, we went to an Irish Pub, where there were two ridiculously unattractive Native American Females. And 13 men. The obese one touched my arm, and wanted to see my body ink, and she got barked at to keep her hands to herself. She was rancid. Then the slightly less ugly one left. Leaving one 230 pound toothless Native American female and 13 men, not incliuding the male bartender.

About 10 years ago, I went to Phoenix Arizona to see KISS in concert. The night before the show, we went out to a Western Nightclub, in a location next to a 24/7 all night Gym. Wow, I thought, what a set up, one could do a late workout, change and head to the Club.

Anyway, I had never encountered such a Ratio. I thought that we had died in a car accident. Women EVERYWHERE, "Hi, I havent seen you around here" "What's your name" "Do you want to dance" (They were cold approaching ME!!!) We met a group of them, and they were fighting over who got to dance with me next. It was fuc*king nuts. Because of this ratio, of probably 6-7 to 1, female to male, the Females COULDN NOT AFFORD to "Lets just be friends" any of the available males, out of fear they would die Old Maids. All I needed was Rod Sterling to walk out of the men's room, and start telling the audience all about me, and how now I was in the Twilight Zone, and the women were really aliens, or something.

whyme2008

Don Juan
Reaction score
drixsa said:
Fingers,

i have always found your post to be interesting but could only relate to them in a small way.

i think that is becuase we are very different people, so it is hard for me to accept your advice.

i think that the directions in the post though useful, are unneeded for you.

id be willing to bet that you would not of needed to act any differently and that your female friends would still be jumpin all over you
what to do about a girl who likes to text a lot before meeting?

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
I disagree. I think that it is certainly possible to escape the Friendszone, but it takes a massive amount of patience, time, energy, and the best game humanly possible. A friend of mine from a Dental Sciences class I took, "antoinette", told me about the man she was now sleeping with, how he had been her best friend for 6 years, and was her friend throughout her dating other men, ect. She even mentioned how she wasnt attracted to him at first. But his persistance paid off in the end, and now they are headed towards marriage. It can and does work, but it is not the norm, and I'd say works in only 3 out of every 10 women. Here are some tips, if you really want to go down this road.

1. Non-chalance. You need to show her that you could care less if she is in your life or not. This means NOT being her emotional tampon, she needs to be told right off the bat, that you have no interest in the other losers she is dating or fukking, and how bad they treat her, tell her she deserves it, and to cry to her girlfriends about it, not you. Never call or text her first, let her call you. Keep the conversation flirtatious, but non commital.

2. Living Well is the best revenge. Be sure she sees and knows that you have a full, active and fun filled life. While she is bored at home, watching her kid, or crying over "Paul" who screwed her silly and left without holding her, you are off to Puerto Vallarta, you are off to Vegas, you are going camping with a large group of people, the biggest concerts, the wine festivals, tattoo conventions, ect you are singing kareokee, or hitting the nightspots. Let her know, when she contacts you about all the fun stuff you do without her, and ask her what things "Paul" likes to do with her, and mock him, and his boring lifestyle, manhood, and her stupidity, and lack of brains. (****y funny)

3. IMPORTANT!!!! You MUST date other women, and be sure she knows it. dont fill her in on too many details, but always let her know how hott and "good" she (your dates) is. If you can be seen by her with other women who are into you, so much the better.

4. Flirting. In between being a complete ******* to her, you also must flirt with her, keep it light and funny, let her know how attractive you think she is, "too bad you want to keep it just friends"...well, gotta cut this phone call short, "Lisa" is waiting for me, we are off to the Dave Matthews Concert tonite, you going? "No?" Too bad, whatcha gonna do tonite? work? Wow, too bad, well, have a good shift, I bark at ya later"....and so on. You want to send her conflicting signals to throw her off. She should know that you are a damned good catch, and other women want you, but you find her sexy. This will sometimes get them thinking a little too hard about things best unthought between "just friends"

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IMHO, time is an irrelevant factor as long as you don't fall into this trap:

If you're so dedicated to getting this one girl's puzzy, you've lost the game
See Rules 1 & 2 of the initial post. They are up top for a reason ;)

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Señor Fingers said:
IMHO, time is an irrelevant factor as long as you don't fall into this trap:

See Rules 1 & 2 of the initial post. They are up top for a reason ;)
I can multi task. Why not chase 3-4 women at a time, and if one of them is a dumb ass attention whor*e who I still think I can nail, so be it.

R19

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not to take away from the theme of the thread, but an analogy many of us can relate to... My friend shared a story with me about Tiger Woods. In an interview Tiger was asked about his dramatic improvement on his sand trap stats from the previous year. The journalist asked him what he did to make such a big change in his play. It is damn hard to play out of sand traps and they can make your hole a disaster. Tiger's progress was remarkable. He was a bit flip in his response as if it was so obvious - he intensely concentrated on not getting into traps in the first place. The point is that it is still hard as fvuk to get out of sand traps (LJBF, etc.) successfully for even the best players, but you can manage your game and set up to stay out of them more or period in the first place.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent thread, much better then the ganji games crap. I'll try this on my friend when I see her next. The funny thing is I knew I didn't get her because I wasn't really flirty or touchy, just more reserved. I recently started putting my arm around her and touching her more but I never even tried to kiss her, not even on the cheek.

It took me a while but I'm not at all afraid of showing my desire. I've started talking to her more frequently about sex and I'm going to start being more physically affectionate. I plan on going for a "friendly" cheek kiss in the near future.

Analyzeit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Does 2 really work because i sure am going to do that one, sounds easy and it sounds effective!