"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

"Enjoys being single"? Srsly?!?!?1

Antedeus

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 23, 2003
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Los Angeles
She has a few guy friends, but plenty of girl friends, too. She doesn't come off as "one of the guys." I've fruitlessly pursued plenty of them in my lifetime.

Still, this story ending like all the others is a possibility for which I will have to steel myself as it is, so it seems.

Ah well. Still too close to tell with this one. I'll let you know how **** develops, but right now, it seems that the toga party is cancelled, and I've yet to get a phonecall from her.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Antedeus

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 23, 2003
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Los Angeles
UPDATE:

****, guys, she just ain't interested. She only sees me as a friend.

Too bad. I really, really, REALLY wanted this one, too.

Ah well, thanks for your help anyway, guys. A friend of mine has hooked me up with a cute slut sometime this week, so I'll be fine, overall.

I don't quite remember who wrote on this board, concerning depression, that one has total control over one's attitude and has a choice to remain depressed, but massive thanks to that true gentleman. I'm feeling halfway-decent right now because I choose to feel halfway-decent.
 
Top