Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Encounter with the hottest girl, and i messed up

Irs88

Don Juan
Reaction score
At a party last night. Was waiting in the bathroom line and this hot HB9 comes and waits right behind me. I just finished talking to the HB 6-7 infront of me in line and started talking with no hesitation with the HB9.

It went GREAT. I think the person infront me of was taking a **** or something, but I talked to her for 10 minutes straight. I kinoed her shoulder couple of times, got her laughing, AND connecting with her many times. she even asked what my name is.(big IOI). I went in the bathroom and when I came out, I said it was nice chatting with you, gave a small hug and just LEFT. Didn't see her for rest of the party. I am SO MAD AT MYSELF. she was the hottest chick that ever seemed to be interested in me. I started panic-ing and jsut hoped I would run into her later that night. I didn't. I ended up going to another party and talked to some HB 6-7 and hung out with my crew of friends.

Why didn't I ask her number, WHY CANT I REMEMBER HER NAME(so i can facebook her). goddam. she was SO hot and we had so many things in commen.

FAILL

Dannyrt34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's one reason you should never hesitate to get her info. You had nothing to lose by asking. At least then you wouldn't be beating yourself up over it. Sorry man.

hover411

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had this situation happen on occasion. I would also beat myself over the head afterwards.

Last time I was waiting for an appointment, a girl from back in the day that gave me IOI's (and i was too chicken to act) ended up showing up out of the blue.

we chatted, connected, i got more IOI's. I was called in first, and I thought WTF what if she left. The whole time I was with the DOC i was just trying to get out of there before she was called in by a different DOC.

I get out, she is still there, i have a seat, we chit-chat for about a minute. i then say, "I gotta run, but let me get your number and i'll hit you up sometime." that wasn't true but i had to get it before she was called in. i got it.

we never connected, but that is another story. point is i got the digits.