Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Exactly. I know she is sincere though so that helps quite a bit. Her abuse was rather recent.Originally posted by NatureGuy
However, in my case, she would say things to me that on the face of it would seem inappropriate or even cruel (and that would have everyone saying
'Next' !), but that were inconsistent with her actions towards me, and that she would usually forget in a day or two.
Well one thing i've noticed is the older you get the more 'baggage' people have (or in this instance women). What i've found myself doing when dating women was screening them for what I could/would and wouldn't deal with if I was to continue dating them. I didn't follow every 'rule' to the letter but alot of them gave me the groundwork of what I should or shouldn't tolerate or have to deal with on a case by case scenario. By the way, welcome back JNAllen.Originally posted by jnallen
With these types it appears you have to throw all the rules out. They just do not apply.
Anyone else experienced this
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
Yes, I've come across a few where I'd have to be more 'in tune' with how she takes things based on what she has told me. The tricky part is not becoming their therapist. And yes I remember your ex. The good thing is referencing her as your ex still.Originally posted by jnallen
Hey 1utfan1
Thanks buddie...
Yes A LOT of weeding out I have learned.
This one has just been so hurt is all. Time and someone to not hit her will do wonders. She has never done anything nasty like the ex...OMG remember that.
She has never caused problems. I just need to be more in tune with how she takes things differently than someone who has not been through what she has.
Thanks for the welcome...It's been a long time.
Pimpin ain't easy...now multiply that one person your talking about by 4-5 6 or 7...and a pimp is the hardest working man in America.Originally posted by jnallen
With these types it appears you have to throw all the rules out. They just do not apply.
Anyone else experienced this
In most cases, many women who have been emotionally/physicallly abused have brought it upon themselves. In many instances they have gravitated towards and initiated such abuse. Be careful of such women - they tend to blame the other party for their woes!!!Originally posted by jnallen
With these types it appears you have to throw all the rules out. They just do not apply.
Anyone else experienced this