"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Emotionally damaged single mums

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
I have actually recently started another thread about this.

"Does treating woman bad, get you better results"

I have to agree, I see a pattern in many woman who have dedicated the best part of their lives to the man who was an azzhole.

Not just once? But repeatedly! One azzhole ex after another.

Either these woman are lying about the Ex being a douchbag..

Or they actually are azzholes and she found something about that attractive.

I may try this out as an experiment, and play the douchbag, see what results I get lol.

I don't think a good guy stands a chance with these women.
In my experience the good guy stands a short chance with them BUT they always keep that good guy within arms reach to come back to Incase they need something. They will get pissed off when another woman comes snooping around the same good guy they just dumped. I was the “good guy” to this one single mom and it got me nowhere. What she didn’t bet on was even though I liked her a lot I wasn’t going to wait around on her. I went on a couple dates with this new girl and she made me take a pic with her, so I put it up on Facebook 2 weeks after I’d been dumped by the single mom. You talk about rage, that single mom went off on me cause she’s misjudged how in demand I was with other women. She figured since I was decent to her that no other woman wanted me and I had oneitis for her, which I did but I don’t stick around when you kick me to the curb. A lot of women misjudge me because just because I’m nice doesn’t mean I’m stupid and going to sit around worrying about them.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Webb91

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2018
Messages
80
Reaction score
37
Age
35
I have actually recently started another thread about this.

"Does treating woman bad, get you better results"

I have to agree, I see a pattern in many woman who have dedicated the best part of their lives to the man who was an azzhole.

Not just once? But repeatedly! One azzhole ex after another.

Either these woman are lying about the Ex being a douchbag..

Or they actually are azzholes and she found something about that attractive.

I may try this out as an experiment, and play the douchbag, see what results I get lol.

I don't think a good guy stands a chance with these women.
Test it out for sure and let us know. In my personal experience being the azzhole works sprinkled with a bit of niceness here and there randomly when they deserve it. I have been with women in the past who use to talk about how nice their ex was who gave them everything and their reply was ‘he gave me everything I ever wanted and treated me the best out of everyone but I had to end it with him’ I read something about it to do with the brains wiring and chemistry. Mainly dopamine receptors. At the end of the day apparently it comes down to how you get them addicted so it seems haha.
 
Top