Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Emotionally damaged single mums

Webb91

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys. Was speaking to my pal about single mums who have been emotionally and physically abused in relationships etc eg been cheated on and physically hit by a few ex boyfriends. He was telling me about how she thinks she’s in love with him but she gets annoyed stressed and indifferent in an instant at random times. She blames it on the post natal depression after he baby’s father left her and didn’t close the story and ran away. I was wondering if you could help him out he really likes the this girl and can spot the good stuff in her that goes along with her crazy ways. How does he maintain attraction with her in the long run? He feels like he’s walking on egg shells he tells me. Thanks guys.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can’t. Every single mom I’ve messed with I lasted never longer than a month. Maybe a month and 2 weeks. You’re never going to be what they really want, the kids father.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Hi guys. Was speaking to my pal about single mums who have been emotionally and physically abused in relationships etc eg been cheated on and physically hit by a few ex boyfriends. He was telling me about how she thinks she’s in love with him but she gets annoyed stressed and indifferent in an instant at random times. She blames it on the post natal depression after he baby’s father left her and didn’t close the story and ran away. I was wondering if you could help him out he really likes the this girl and can spot the good stuff in her that goes along with her crazy ways. How does he maintain attraction with her in the long run? He feels like he’s walking on egg shells he tells me. Thanks guys.
All single moms, or people in general, are damaged after a failed relationship. Single moms are a bit more due to several reasons. If he's already walking on eggshells, he should plan an exit. To keep her interested, he needs to build attraction by being interesting, aloof and misterious. Somehow, I have a feeling he's not doing this.

Webb91

Don Juan
Reaction score
He said that is so true because she said the only person she was ever in love with was the father of her child and all her relationships since then she said she didn’t like them that much but she said he is different and she feels in love with him and she said she can tell because of being in love once before. They have chatted about 3 months. He just wanted advice as he said she is abit of a loose cannon and depressed and feels low all the time and apparently it’s post natal depression when the father left after giving birth. Sounds like he needs to plan an exit strategy so it seems lol.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find it too hard to mess around with single moms. Seems like twice the work you have to put in compared to a girl without kids and the payout really isn’t worth it.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
He said that is so true because she said the only person she was ever in love with was the father of her child and all her relationships since then she said she didn’t like them that much but she said he is different and she feels in love with him and she said she can tell because of being in love once before. They have chatted about 3 months. He just wanted advice as he said she is abit of a loose cannon and depressed and feels low all the time and apparently it’s post natal depression when the father left after giving birth. Sounds like he needs to plan an exit strategy so it seems lol.
I think he's going to be in a world of hurt.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alpha Widow Single Mom.

Tell your friend, Good Luck.. He will need it.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All I can tell you the worst I’ve ever been hung up after a breakup was because of a single mom. **** took me FOREVER to get over. It’s not fun. You can be the most hardcore alpha don’t give a fvck but eventually one will sink their hooks into you until your head spins, then you get comfortable and then she’s gone without explanation.

Webb91

Don Juan
Reaction score
I find it too hard to mess around with single moms. Seems like twice the work you have to put in compared to a girl without kids and the payout really isn’t worth it.
See
Alpha Widow Single Mom.

Tell your friend, Good Luck.. He will need it.
Aye I think he will need it. I’ll try help him as much as I can with advice on here. From what I seen on her behaviour and mood swings from texts in an instant it doesn’t look great.

Webb91

Don Juan
Reaction score
All I can tell you the worst I’ve ever been hung up after a breakup was because of a single mom. **** took me FOREVER to get over. It’s not fun. You can be the most hardcore alpha don’t give a fvck but eventually one will sink their hooks into you until your head spins, then you get comfortable and then she’s gone without explanation.
I have been some of the stuff and hearing some of the stories and it’s truly shocking. From being abandoned by her baby’s father after birth, only meeting a parent a few years ago, abused physically by ex boyfriends, sex with druggys, attempt at suicide, the list goes on guys. I don’t know what to say to him on the subject tbf.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
He was telling me about how she thinks she’s in love with him but she gets annoyed stressed and indifferent in an instant at random times.
Absolutely ALL single mothers are this way. They all act this way, and they all load you up with problems of some shape or form. This is manipulative behavior and it is made to get you into a relationship with them and put you into a provider role. Once a woman becomes mommy she no longer loves men per say, she becomes this accomplished woman, she achieved her end game, sort of. All she needs at this point is a man rich enough to provide her and her offspring with good living.

I was wondering if you could help him out he really likes the this girl and can spot the good stuff in her that goes along with her crazy ways.
Absolutely, tell your friend straight up he likes this woman because he lacks access to vagina in his life and introduce him to the game.

Beyong that, if he is an afc, there is nothing you can do. He sees comfort in that single mom, she is easy enough for him to date.

Webb91

Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely ALL single mothers are this way. They all act this way, and they all load you up with problems of some shape or form. This is manipulative behavior and it is made to get you into a relationship with them and put you into a provider role. Once a woman becomes mommy she no longer loves men per say, she becomes this accomplished woman, she achieved her end game, sort of. All she needs at this point is a man rich enough to provide her and her offspring with good living.

Also she seems the type too. I have seen she always says ‘when are you getting my flowers’ ‘where are you taking me on holiday’ ‘You need a car why havnt you got one’ and he have said her parent(mother) is money oriented he noticed she always wants her partner to buy her stuff also. Crazy.

Absolutely, tell your friend straight up he likes this woman because he lacks access to vagina in his life and introduce him to the game.

Beyong that, if he is an afc, there is nothing you can do. He sees comfort in that single mom, she is easy enough for him to date.
I will guide him best I can.

Webb91

Don Juan
Reaction score

Also she seems the type too. I have seen she always says ‘when are you getting my flowers’ ‘where are you taking me on holiday’ ‘You need a car why havnt you got one’ and he have said her parent(mother) is money oriented he noticed she always wants her partner to buy her stuff also. Crazy.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The feeling I get with single moms is, they are pretty content with life with the kids.. Most of there happiness derives from the children, so a man is just someone they can take or leave.

He will always rank low in priority, and generally easily replaceable too.

Her bond will be stronger with the kids father.. Unless you're value is sky high, your bound to be the third wheel.

Single Moms generally give up on the relationship very easily too.. Like I said, your a take it or leave it type of situation.

Igetit!

Reaction score
I will guide him best I can.
Dude.......the BEST ADVICE you could give your friend is to stay THE HELL AWAY from women like this. He won't like that advice,but it's the truth.

I'm going to say something....and while it may sound simple,don't let the simplicity of it make it fly over your head.

The type of guy that a woman dates over and over again......that's the type SHE LIKES.

You get that? If a woman dates the same type of guy over and over again,THAT'S WHAT SHE LIKES. If the past 10 guys she dated were azzholes....then THAT'S WHAT she likes....she likes azzholes.

What she repeatedly keeps getting involved with is what she likes. So if she dates 9 azzholes in a row,then guy #10 turns out to be a good and decent person,chances are that relationship is going to fall apart QUICKLY. Reason why is because relationships with a good men ARE NOT NORMAL for her. So she'll either break the relationship up somehow,or cause so much drama and pain in it,that it becomes "normal"....(Her version of normal),filled with chaos and drama,like her previous relationships with azzholes.

I mean,you already mentioned something about her "crazy ways"...and how he has to "spot the good" in her. Her ways being "crazy" and her being good only showing up in spots........not to mention you saying the dude is already walking around on eggshells.

Well what kinda of relationship do you predict that will be?

Then you asked this question......

"How does he maintain attraction with her in the long run?" You won't like the answer to that. But since you asked.....

The best way for him to maintain attraction with her.....would be for him to become an azzhole. Remember what you said about his girl....

"Was speaking to my pal about single mums who have been EMOTIONALLY AND PHYSICALLY ABUSED in relationships etc eg BEEN CHEATED ON and PHYSICALLY HIT by a few ex boyfriends."

If she's been emotionally abused,physically hit,and cheated on,by boyfriendS (plural)......that's her "norm" That's what she over and over keeps getting involved with..so that's what she likes. So for him to maintain long term attraction with her,that's what he must become.

Yeah...it sucks...but it is what it is.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
AFCs don't like advice, they are passive and have a need to be with someone because of their low self worth. Fcking her and sending him video of her blowing you won't get him pissed off enough to leave her.

Webb91

Don Juan
Reaction score
The feeling I get with single moms is, they are pretty content with life with the kids.. Most of there happiness derives from the children, so a man is just someone they can take or leave.

He will always rank low in priority, and generally easily replaceable too.

Her bond will be stronger with the kids father.. Unless you're value is sky high, your bound to be the third wheel.

Single Moms generally give up on the relationship very easily too.. Like I said, your a take it or leave it type of situation.
He told me she said her priority is her child about a week ago actually so that’s very true.

Webb91

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude.......the BEST ADVICE you could give your friend is to stay THE HELL AWAY from women like this. He won't like that advice,but it's the truth.

I'm going to say something....and while it may sound simple,don't let the simplicity of it make it fly over your head.

The type of guy that a woman dates over and over again......that's the type SHE LIKES.

You get that? If a woman dates the same type of guy over and over again,THAT'S WHAT SHE LIKES. If the past 10 guys she dated were azzholes....then THAT'S WHAT she likes....she likes azzholes.

What she repeatedly keeps getting involved with is what she likes. So if she dates 9 azzholes in a row,then guy #10 turns out to be a good and decent person,chances are that relationship is going to fall apart QUICKLY. Reason why is because relationships with a good men ARE NOT NORMAL for her. So she'll either break the relationship up somehow,or cause so much drama and pain in it,that it becomes "normal"....(Her version of normal),filled with chaos and drama,like her previous relationships with azzholes.

I mean,you already mentioned something about her "crazy ways"...and how he has to "spot the good" in her. Her ways being "crazy" and her being good only showing up in spots........not to mention you saying the dude is already walking around on eggshells.

"How does he maintain attraction with her in the long run?" You won't like the answer to that. But since you asked.....

The best way for him to maintain attraction with her.....would be for him to become an azzhole. Remember what you said about his girl....

"Was speaking to my pal about single mums who have been EMOTIONALLY AND PHYSICALLY ABUSED in relationships etc eg BEEN CHEATED ON and PHYSICALLY HIT by a few ex boyfriends."

If she's been emotionally abused,physically hit,and cheated on,by boyfriendS (plural)......that's her "norm" That's what she over and over keeps getting involved with..so that's what she likes. So for him to maintain long term attraction with her,that's what he must become.

I have seen he can handle her in an argument and he usually wins the argument to the point they end up fine again. It’s worrying to think that a girl likes being emotionally physically abused after having it happen in their past. He is a strong lad and confident so maybe that’s why she has been speaking to him and with him a while but he feels like he doesn’t know when the next drama is coming over stupid little things. I should advise him to kind of move on spin more plates forget about her.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I have actually recently started another thread about this.

"Does treating woman bad, get you better results"

I have to agree, I see a pattern in many woman who have dedicated the best part of their lives to the man who was an azzhole.

Not just once? But repeatedly! One azzhole ex after another.

Either these woman are lying about the Ex being a douchbag..

Or they actually are azzholes and she found something about that attractive.

I may try this out as an experiment, and play the douchbag, see what results I get lol.

I don't think a good guy stands a chance with these women.