Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Emotional abuse from women

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the amount of emotional manipulation women employ is vastly understated. That is their playground. Just like physicality is a boys playground.

If you want to see unfiltered behaviors, watch young kids. Boys will hit, scream, get angry, or shutdown when they are upset. Girls on the other hand, play games, throw insults, and cry.

As a result, boys get in trouble and girls don't. Their outbursts are farrrr more obvious. Girls behaviors aren't usually punished because they are seen as very minor offenses.

The issue in relationships comes when girls minor offenses become a regular occurrence. It begins as subtle recommendations and saying "no" and then grows into bossiness and eventual mothering of a grown man who "can't take care of himself". This wears on weak men, and annoys strong men. In cases where the emotional manipulation doesn't win, women will begin to resort to violence. This attitude needs to be corrected and handled appropriately.

And that, my friends, is why SS is so important.
Completely and as men we are at a disadvantage.
Its hard to not fall for it because it never stop, even with a strong af frame.

They all do it, i dont even think its conscious.
Its how their behavior has evolved for the best continuation of their genes

This is why ss is so important to me, it help me understands all the little game they play to get their way.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've just been through a subreddit on emotional abuse and was amazed to see the majority of stories were written by young men

Mostly early 20's. Wtf? Is this the situation now? Or maybe it's because reddit is a more male platform? I have no idea

But it got me thinking. We all know women can be psycho but has anyone here endured emotional abuse?
My mom is satan incarnate, so yeah.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So how had it manifested in your life?
I have plenty of dramatic flashbacks, so I'm constantly making an effort to forget about the past.

PTSD probably.