"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Emotional abuse from women

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
I think the amount of emotional manipulation women employ is vastly understated. That is their playground. Just like physicality is a boys playground.

If you want to see unfiltered behaviors, watch young kids. Boys will hit, scream, get angry, or shutdown when they are upset. Girls on the other hand, play games, throw insults, and cry.

As a result, boys get in trouble and girls don't. Their outbursts are farrrr more obvious. Girls behaviors aren't usually punished because they are seen as very minor offenses.

The issue in relationships comes when girls minor offenses become a regular occurrence. It begins as subtle recommendations and saying "no" and then grows into bossiness and eventual mothering of a grown man who "can't take care of himself". This wears on weak men, and annoys strong men. In cases where the emotional manipulation doesn't win, women will begin to resort to violence. This attitude needs to be corrected and handled appropriately.

And that, my friends, is why SS is so important.
Completely and as men we are at a disadvantage.
Its hard to not fall for it because it never stop, even with a strong af frame.

They all do it, i dont even think its conscious.
Its how their behavior has evolved for the best continuation of their genes


This is why ss is so important to me, it help me understands all the little game they play to get their way.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
I've just been through a subreddit on emotional abuse and was amazed to see the majority of stories were written by young men

Mostly early 20's. Wtf? Is this the situation now? Or maybe it's because reddit is a more male platform? I have no idea

But it got me thinking. We all know women can be psycho but has anyone here endured emotional abuse?
My mom is satan incarnate, so yeah.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
So how had it manifested in your life?
I have plenty of dramatic flashbacks, so I'm constantly making an effort to forget about the past.

PTSD probably.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top