Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Emotional abuse from women

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've just been through a subreddit on emotional abuse and was amazed to see the majority of stories were written by young men

Mostly early 20's. Wtf? Is this the situation now? Or maybe it's because reddit is a more male platform? I have no idea

But it got me thinking. We all know women can be psycho but has anyone here endured emotional abuse?

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure what emotional abuse is however a friend of mine believed that I was dealing with mental abuse from my ex because no matter what I did to get her to accept that I was done with the relationship, she would not take no for an answer and would do whatever it took to stay with me, whether it was showing up at my place in the middle of the night, constant calls, begging and pleading, guilt tripping me. It forced me to give in a couple of times but I finally was able to get out of the relationship by getting with another female.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've just been through a subreddit on emotional abuse and was amazed to see the majority of stories were written by young men

Mostly early 20's. Wtf? Is this the situation now? Or maybe it's because reddit is a more male platform? I have no idea

But it got me thinking. We all know women can be psycho but has anyone here endured emotional abuse?
Reddit is mostly troubled soy boys. I saw an 'askReddit' thread asking men what they would like more than anything/how others should treat them differently. The most upvoted answers were 'more compliments and hugs'. It made me gag how feminine these men were. They went on and on with sob stories of the random things that they got butthurt about 5 years ago and never let go. Such parasitic feminine mindsets rooted in lack and shame. And they all complained about how they don't get more love *barf. Lots of men have issues with confidence and self esteem yet do absolutely nothing to improve it or even try to understand it. These men are the majority. They stagnate because they don't own their fears, mistakes, and shortcomings.

Take soy boy forums with a grain of salt.

Last edited:

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Young adults and teens today face way more bullying and emotional abuse than in the past it seems, this is with social interactions in general and not strictly with dating.

A lot of people now that grew up with social media seem to be really lacking in common sense and social decency. Social media became a big thing when I was at the second half of high school and I've noticed people who are just a few years younger seem to behave differently. It just seems like in general though people are way nastier than they used to be.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reddit is mostly troubled soy boys. I saw an 'askReddit' thread asking men what they would like more than anything/how others should treat them differently. The most upvoted answers were 'more compliments and hugs'. It made me gag how feminine these men were. They went on and on with sob stories of the random things that they got butthurt about 5 years ago and never let go. Such parasitic feminine mindsets rooted in lack and shame. And they all complained why they don't get more love *barf. Lots of men have issues with confidence and self esteem yet do absolutely nothing to improve it or even try to understand it. These men are the majority.

Take soy boy forums with a grain of salt.
This is partially true as well and something I do agree with. However, if you go back 20 years ago you didn't see people telling their ex bf to go kill himself or having your ex bf posting pics of your nudes all over the internet.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You'll catch hell from them when you sink to too low of an emotional level. They almost cannot help it, it just happens.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men have been brainwashed by society to think that “sharing his emotions with a woman shows vulnerability and makes his relationship stronger.” Its a con job. Men can be successful with women by NOT revealing their emotions or showing weakness. That way a woman has no ammunition to emotionally abuse him.

Men, do not give women the tools to destroy you.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men have been brainwashed by society to think that “sharing his emotions with a woman shows vulnerability and makes his relationship stronger.” Its a con job. Men can be successful with women by NOT revealing their emotions or showing weakness. That way a woman has no ammunition to emotionally abuse him.

This is backwards thinking and implies some sort of suppression or hiding of your true feelings is the best path. It also implies that if a women understands how you feel she'll have some abusive power over you. Both are wrong imo.

Strength comes from vulnerability. I don't hesitate to tell a woman how I'm feeling about her or about anything, even if I'm feeling weak. if I've made a decision about something I'll voice that decision. If she likes me less or leaves then so be it. If she tries to leverage what she just learned against me then she loses all points and is never seen or heard from again.

Actively not showing emotions is how you cultivate resentment and have a bunch of terrible STRs since you suck at communicating. The focus shouldn't be on actively not showing emotion, it should be on other aspects of life until the girl and all her drama seem trivial. Then you won't be emotional or dramatic naturally. Nothing she says gets under your skin and all decisions with her become no brainers. You start to think big picture (moving in, kids, etc) because the small stuff barely registers, as it should.

And what a woman thinks or does with the sensitive stuff I tell her speaks volumes about her, not me. I own what I say and do, if she can't respect that and what comes of it then we're simply incompatible. This applies to all people in my life.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Yes, if you reveal any thing of value or ideas they can be attacked. Hopes, dreams, ambitions are easy targets.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Younger guys that were raised by a feminine society are at a big disadvantage when facing women mind game, im glad i was born in the early 80s when it wasnt that bad.

That said young men should take responsibility about that abuse its only happening because they let it happen.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably the same group that gets physically abused.by their women.

xplt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have and I hate to admit it. I could have noticed her tendencies already in the first month of our relationship, but I was too inexperienced.
I broke up with her, when her behavior reached an unbearable peak and she bagan to hit and kick me in arguments.
Few weeks after the breakup, when I was able to think about everything from some distance, I began to notice how subtle I was being manipulated and pulled down without even noticing.
She always sold herself as strong and independent, she was the most insecure woman I ever met. But I'm glad I met her - perhaps I would have never found this place without her.
Do not tolerate **** from anyone. For the sake of your own dignity.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Women cannot effect you emotionally unless you let them. Think about that.

Woman withholds sex as a quid pro quo- you allowed it.

Woman uses a kid as a tool for financial manipulation- you allowed it.

Woman treats the man like a cuck- man allowed it.

You see no man goes into a relationship with a woman under the pretense of this is how she is going to treat him down the road. It always starts with small amounts of disrespect.....most of it very keen and even playful.....but it evolves into her true character, which is a disrespectful and demanding bytch.

What you allow in the beginning will worsen over time. This is why we must use S&D to somewhat "train" a woman as to how we allow (or dont allow) ourselves to be treated.

Most men fall into this category of being "emotionally abused" because they lived a life of a scarcity mindset and refused to speak up, walk away and had no other options.

Every nuance of a relationship is determined in the first few months. You must have a strong frame and the woman MUST submit in order for a relationship to work between a man and woman in terms of both people being truly happy long term. Its just the way it works.

If that doesnt happen these horror stories of disrespect is the end result.

That might have been a little off topic, but elimination of the "scarcity mindset" disease is better than dealing with the symptoms later on.

Glassguy

Reaction score

Think about this for a second and it makes perfect sense:

1.) The number of these younger men who were raised in a broken household and mainly by their mothers. No solid male leadership as a consistency in their lives. The LEARNED to be dependent on a WOMAN.
2.) Its the generation who grew up under the Trophies for Participation ideology. They never had to work their @ss off for success. It was handed to them.
3.) They do not know how to approach and deal with negative things in life, specifically someone telling them NO. In turn, they have a hard time telling women NO and they get treated like a doormat, cuck and live with daily disrespect because they know no better due to their upbringing.
4.) They grew up learning how to communicate with their fingers and a screen. They do not have any real experience in life in terms of real human interaction and they do not know how to properly use communication as a tool to improve a situation. Talking is a lost art form with most of that generation.

Just my thought.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women cannot effect you emotionally unless you let them. Think about that.

Woman withholds sex as a quid pro quo- you allowed it.

Woman uses a kid as a tool for financial manipulation- you allowed it.

Woman treats the man like a cuck- man allowed it.

You see no man goes into a relationship with a woman under the pretense of this is how she is going to treat him down the road. It always starts with small amounts of disrespect.....most of it very keen and even playful.....but it evolves into her true character, which is a disrespectful and demanding bytch.

What you allow in the beginning will worsen over time. This is why we must use S&D to somewhat "train" a woman as to how we allow (or dont allow) ourselves to be treated.

Most men fall into this category of being "emotionally abused" because they lived a life of a scarcity mindset and refused to speak up, walk away and had no other options.

Every nuance of a relationship is determined in the first few months. You must have a strong frame and the woman MUST submit in order for a relationship to work between a man and woman in terms of both people being truly happy long term. Its just the way it works.

If that doesnt happen these horror stories of disrespect is the end result.

That might have been a little off topic, but elimination of the "scarcity mindset" disease is better than dealing with the symptoms later on.
Completely agree on the scarcity mindset. Its by far the biggest problem.
Lack of experience is also a big factor, some men get abuse and manipulated and they think its normal relationship stuff. They think its all about give and take and fairness.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And if my memory serves well she was also short and fat. Funny how that works.
Yep avrage looking, but was a master at teasing spiking the imagination of those roman emperors.

Reminds me on how older ppl talk about someone like Marilyn Monroe.

Funny how reality can never as good as what we imagine