Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Emotional abuse from women

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can a beautiful woman manipulate you without giving sex?
The possibility of sex is how the manipulate.
Once they give in its all over they destroyed the impossible picture they painted, because ofc the real thing is never as good as what we imagined.

So they keep the game going without giving it all, just bread crumb to keep you wanting more.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The possibility of sex is how the manipulate.
Once they give in its all over they destroyed the impossible picture they painted, because ofc the real thing is never as good as what we imagined.

So they keep the game going without giving it all, just bread crumb to keep you wanting more.
I was saying at glassguy experience level. I'd assume it's almost impossible to manipulate him for the "possibility" of sex.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was saying at glassguy experience level. I'd assume it's almost impossible to manipulate him for the "possibility" of sex.
@Glassguy

Very interesting topic

I always wondered if we can become completely immune to this. I know that now im not a easy target but
I actually think from observations thats its practically impossible and ppl who think they are immune are just kidding themself.
Look at all the great player that have in the end been conquered by women, the only celebrity that has not been yet is Leo

Glassguy

Reaction score
Women can be masterminds when it comes to manipulation. Anyone can be manipulated. I'm no exception. The question is, how far do you allow the manipulation to continue before you eject? And how do you handle the manipulation attempts make all the difference. Remember manipulation is just a negotiation where you have little power.

Sure I've been manipulated before by women. It's part of how we learn. Although we cannot change the things that have ready happened it does benefit us by knowing the signs and not allowing it to happen (or as easily) in future dealings with women.

I'm a very good read of people. If I go out with a chick and I feel as though she is a gold digger, looking for a baby daddy, etc., I just back off.

You have to realize that manipulation comes from a man doing one of several things:
1. Chasing/over pursuing
2. Scarcity mindset
3. Low self esteem

If I see signs that she is trying to bait and switch me, I back off. By doing so she now has to either do the pursuing OR I'm dust in the wind.

People with bad credit get manipulated. People with a lack of education or skill get manipulated. So the manipulation can be controlled with higher value and flipping the script in terms of who is doing the most initiation/pursuing.

One of the many advantages of dealing with high interest women that will pursue you. It keeps the power tilted in our favor and keeps her ability to use manipulation at bay.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women can be masterminds when it comes to manipulation. Anyone can be manipulated. I'm no exception. The question is, how far do you allow the manipulation to continue before you eject? And how do you handle the manipulation attempts make all the difference. Remember manipulation is just a negotiation where you have little power.

Sure I've been manipulated before by women. It's part of how we learn. Although we cannot change the things that have ready happened it does benefit us by knowing the signs and not allowing it to happen (or as easily) in future dealings with women.

I'm a very good read of people. If I go out with a chick and I feel as though she is a gold digger, looking for a baby daddy, etc., I just back off.

You have to realize that manipulation comes from a man doing one of several things:
1. Chasing/over pursuing
2. Scarcity mindset
3. Low self esteem

If I see signs that she is trying to bait and switch me, I back off. By doing so she now has to either do the pursuing OR I'm dust in the wind.

People with bad credit get manipulated. People with a lack of education or skill get manipulated. So the manipulation can be controlled with higher value and flipping the script in terms of who is doing the most initiation/pursuing.

One of the many advantages of dealing with high interest women that will pursue you. It keeps the power tilted in our favor and keeps her ability to use manipulation at bay.
High interest women and puzzy up front. Im focused on those who have true desire for me particularly.

Glassguy

Reaction score
I always wondered if we can become completely immune to this.
An attractive woman with a vagina knows that you want it. So I dont think its safe to say we can become completely "immune" to it lol

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An attractive woman with a vagina knows that you want it. So I dont think its safe to say we can become completely "immune" to it lol
Umm, but your past the point of getting strung along on dates?

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I honestly rolled my eyes and laughed when I read the OP.

After marinating on this and reading some of the posts, I cannot blame today's "men" 100% for this, I guess. I can blame them at least 50% though. I mean whether you were born in 1920 or 2000, you should just know at some point when someone is treating you poorly in a voluntary relationship. At that point, you have the god-given right to end it and walk away and preserve your self-esteem and respect. If you stay in it out of fear, p*ussy worship, whatever--that's YOUR CHOICE. No one has a gun to your head.

I just grew up in a different time so I cannot relate to being "emotionally abused" by a girlfriend. It's a round peg in a square hole to me. I hunted, fished, fought, drank, played football and baseball. When I was younger, I got dumped by a couple girls and did some stupid s*hit to try to get them back, but I can't say I was "abused." I would never allow it. I don't care if she was/is a HB10+ with a platinum p*ussy. I cannot put a price on my dignity or self-respect.

I do get that today's "men" have very few masculine role models and have been heavily influenced in formative years by feminism, toxic male culture bashing, etc. So if you think this is you, go on YouTube and watch videos and documentary's on the 1960's Green Bay Packers with Lombardi, 1970's Oakland Raiders with John Madden and the Chicago Bears of the 1980's with Mike Ditka. Unless you severed someone's spine, there was NO roughing the passer or flags for late hits and very few personal fouls. These guys were f*ucking men. I grew up with guys like John Wayne, Clint Eastwood, Steve McQueen, Charles Bronson, even Sly Stallone was a bad ass in his own way. Google them. They all embodied the persona of "The Man" and were a lot different than what's out there now.

The enigma is what women are attracted to hasn't changed in 100,000 years. They still want strong, passionate, goal-oriented, confident, assertive MEN. Not wimps. But they have much less to choose from, hence, women have largely been FORCED to take the lead in a relationship and act like a man. I honestly cannot blame them.

Bottom line: Be a man with self respect and it will solve 99% of your "girl problems."

Ciao.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I've just been through a subreddit on emotional abuse and was amazed to see the majority of stories were written by young men

Mostly early 20's. Wtf? Is this the situation now? Or maybe it's because reddit is a more male platform? I have no idea

But it got me thinking. We all know women can be psycho but has anyone here endured emotional abuse?
Many of the dudes are weak, lonely and some may be incels or volcels. I couldn't say I experienced emotional abuse, as I really never allowed that to happen. Goes back to taking care of # 1 1st. # 1 is you, not her or your family. The saying goes, if you cannot take care of yourself, how can you expect to take care of anyone else? I've always lived by that saying.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actively not showing emotions is how you cultivate resentment and have a bunch of terrible STRs since you suck at communicating.
grandad was the most stoic man you could ever meet, ..........................Nan worshipped him so much shes buried ontop of him

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many of the dudes are weak, lonely and some may be incels or volcels. I couldn't say I experienced emotional abuse, as I really never allowed that to happen. Goes back to taking care of # 1 1st. # 1 is you, not her or your family. The saying goes, if you cannot take care of yourself, how can you expect to take care of anyone else? I've always lived by that saying.
How can they be lonely incels if they're in emotionally abusive relationships?

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. So how the eff is Cleopatra herself gonna get you doing something stupid with the "promise" of *****?
Women find ways all the little conflict or issue they bring its not because they crave drama its because they are looking for weakness in our ego and frames
Interesting read here

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women find ways all the little conflict or issue they bring its not because they crave drama its because they are looking for weakness in our ego and frames
Interesting read here

Yes but the "promise of *****" manipulation isn't going to work on experience players.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes but the "promise of *****" manipulation isn't going to work on experience players.
The is alot more they can do than just *****.

If you get a chance read article its very interesting, But got to say that deep down its all thing i knew

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the amount of emotional manipulation women employ is vastly understated. That is their playground. Just like physicality is a boys playground.

If you want to see unfiltered behaviors, watch young kids. Boys will hit, scream, get angry, or shutdown when they are upset. Girls on the other hand, play games, throw insults, and cry.

As a result, boys get in trouble and girls don't. Their outbursts are farrrr more obvious. Girls behaviors aren't usually punished because they are seen as very minor offenses.

The issue in relationships comes when girls minor offenses become a regular occurrence. It begins as subtle recommendations and saying "no" and then grows into bossiness and eventual mothering of a grown man who "can't take care of himself". This wears on weak men, and annoys strong men. In cases where the emotional manipulation doesn't win, women will begin to resort to violence. This attitude needs to be corrected and handled appropriately.

And that, my friends, is why SS is so important.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting read here

So they are naturally wired to be better communicators and manipulators. What about drive, vision and know how?