Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Eminem = Afc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irs88

Don Juan
Reaction score
some of his songs r sick

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Alphas" are allowed leeway to be "beta" at times. If you are alpha all the time and just show a slight flash of beta once in a long time it won't be that big of a deal. Eminem is alpha because he has status, swagger, thug charm, probably fvcks lots of women on a daily basis, ton of money, millions who buy his album, millions who download them, has paparazzi on him constantly (which is actually how YOU know about his personal life anyways). So yes he's a "chump" when dealing with his mom and ex gf. It doesn't matter. He can go to a random girl probably even your girlfriend say I love you a million times with a million roses and she will fvck him harder than she ever fvcked or even loved you.

Joey Too Nice

Banned
Reaction score
ArcBound said:
"Alphas" are allowed leeway to be "beta" at times. If you are alpha all the time and just show a slight flash of beta once in a long time it won't be that big of a deal. Eminem is alpha because he has status, swagger, thug charm, probably fvcks lots of women on a daily basis, ton of money, millions who buy his album, millions who download them, has paparazzi on him constantly (which is actually how YOU know about his personal life anyways). So yes he's a "chump" when dealing with his mom and ex gf. It doesn't matter. He can go to a random girl probably even your girlfriend say I love you a million times with a million roses and she will fvck him harder than she ever fvcked or even loved you.

You're still a kid. You'll grow up someday. Take down your "seed" stained Eminem poster and pick up and read the DJ bible. You could use it.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gj you managed to insult someone rather than look at the argument!

also real original but my "seed" only goes in a girl. your implying im sucking up to eminem or glorifying him but you come out from your very first post sipping your haterade ****ting all over someone who you don't even know aside from what you see on tv or read up on him.

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why cant rappers listen to country music?

every time theres a ho-down they think their gilrfriend has been shot...

----------------------------

guys this thread is retarded !

so what he is a good rapper, how does what ever he do /not do affect you?

Nexus Polaris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't really call Eminem a traditional AFC but he's certainlly nowhere near where he needs to be. Arguably the greatest rapper of all time, absolutely. But he still lets other people control his emotions too much. Yes, he's made millions doing it, but at what cost? He's a puppet to a his wife, his mom, and everybody who has ever said anything bad about him.

Being a DJ means being in control of yourself. Eminem is clearly nowhere close to that. He actually helped boost the careers of the Insane Clown Posse by allowing himself to get sucked into a feud with a group less well known than himself. That's a b!tch move right there. They baited him and he took it. Kudos to ICP on that one.

lynch1000s

Don Juan
Reaction score
Eminem may have been an AFC before he became famous. I highly doubt he is now.

You also have to realize that you can grow out of being an AFC. While some girls may use someone like Eminem because of their fame, I'm sure that Eminem is 1000% times more confident with women then he was as a teenager/pre-fame. And that confidence makes him more attractive to women as well.

Knowing that you can get women makes you better with women because you don't worry about the little things like being rejected by women.

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure about eminem being a DJ or not... Maybe we could tell that if someone posted a specific example? Overall I guess it's harder, much harder, to tell.

This is kind of old but what do you guys think about this? (very interresting)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZf1IJxGNV0

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Groovy said:
This is kind of old but what do you guys think about this? (very interresting)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZf1IJxGNV0
This is why white people shouldn't rap. Now he can't poke fun at Michael because he's black? No wonder Eminem took shots at boy bands and other soft targets. Besides, who the fvck is Michael "Jew me, Kike me" Jackson to whine about bigotry?

Anyway, to the TS you are looking for confirmation in a piece of art. That's your first problem. Second, the best music is AFC or beta or howeverthefvck. Always has, always will be. It's more emotional and introspective. I don't care how Don Juan you are on the outside, there is a little beta on the inside. Otherwise you aren't human. And the best music is there for you when you are forced to explore that part of you privately.

2crudedudes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread fails terribly.

Eminem a great lyricist? The best rapper in the world?

So much fail, so little time.

Eminem is a loser. Yes, a rich, famous loser. Just like Bill Gates.

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All artists today are AFC's, faggots and pussies compared to yesterday's rock stars. These guys didn't gave a **** and partied their asses off like no other. The guys in Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple, The Stones, The Doors, Guns 'n Roses, Aerosmith etc... Now THOSE guys got seriously laid. Without rubbers too, because there weren't many VD's around back then.

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Joey Too Nice said:
Jealous? Are you a tweenie? He'll have "thousands" of women after him but that's if they can all wait in line till after Birdman is finished with him. Alot of these rappers are closet homos. Don't believe me, check online. These people aren't DJ and they are not role models. (Unless you're twelve and still live at home.)
Another brilliant post. So true. Yes, a MASSIVE number of male celebs are homosexuals (or go both ways). If you know anything about how that business works you would know why.

It would stun Middle-America and much of the world if they knew just how prevalent homosexuality is among the stars and so called elites of society. It is rather shocking to say the least.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone ban this loser...yet another troll

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
Jay-Z is not an AFC. I tell you that.

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
eaglez1177 said:
Someone ban this loser...yet another troll
He speaks more truth than any of the rest of you. I suppose you still believe that Southern California is filled with beautiful young blue-eyed angels? You see that on tv all the time. The numbers and the facts point to the opposite, but you boys believe what you want to believe.

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Joey Too Nice said:
Yes Eminem is a great lyricist, has money and fame and loads of women after him.

But to me according to his life and songs "doing drugs, getting chumped by his ex and Mom" and constantly referencing them he is an AFC.
Worry about yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.