Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Embarrasing but incredibly funny...

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last night I go out and get super-hammered. So today while nursing a serious hangover I chilled with my girl.

So we're chilling on the couch and we start going at it. We move things to the bedroom and I bang the hell out of her for about 30 minutes (wearing a condom it can sometimes be impossible for me to cvm). Anyway, we take a break but before I know it I'm railing away again.

So I'm finally getting close to busting a nut and all of a sudden, I rip the loudest freaking fart you've ever heard. She was like "What was that?!" but before she could finish her sentence the stench of a nasty beer fart creeped out from beneath the covers.

That was the end of our session but I laughed hysterically for like 10 minutes.

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA that is great

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL thats some naaaasty $hit

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i was once climbing into the back of the car to meet a chick back there and let rip. that was pretty funny.. more fart stories?

Reaction score
we have sunken to such low depths that we are now sharing fart stories - i guess this is a man's website - lets see if any women respond.

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
puerto man,

Chill out, you've become Soooooo serious with your old age!:confused:

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i like to take my girls and put it on my ass and fart on her hand. She hates it, but its so damn funny. I don't really hold back, i will usually fart on her everytime i fart.

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I burped so loudly in a restaurant in Montreal that my ex-boyfriend was so embarrassed he tried to walk out. (everyone in the joint was staring:D)

Miles Davis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex-gf was blowin me while i was sitting on her Laz-Y-Boy. She was on her knees. As I was just about to c u m, I blew a huge fart in her face from all the excitement. She turned her head in disgust, and I got my load all over her carpet. Spent the next hour rolling on the floor laughing.