"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Embarrasing but incredibly funny...

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2003
Messages
714
Reaction score
0
Last night I go out and get super-hammered. So today while nursing a serious hangover I chilled with my girl.

So we're chilling on the couch and we start going at it. We move things to the bedroom and I bang the hell out of her for about 30 minutes (wearing a condom it can sometimes be impossible for me to cvm). Anyway, we take a break but before I know it I'm railing away again.

So I'm finally getting close to busting a nut and all of a sudden, I rip the loudest freaking fart you've ever heard. She was like "What was that?!" but before she could finish her sentence the stench of a nasty beer fart creeped out from beneath the covers.

That was the end of our session but I laughed hysterically for like 10 minutes.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
WA State
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA that is great
 

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
471
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Montreal
LOL thats some naaaasty $hit
 

quest

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2003
Messages
1,176
Reaction score
0
i was once climbing into the back of the car to meet a chick back there and let rip. that was pretty funny.. more fart stories?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
we have sunken to such low depths that we are now sharing fart stories - i guess this is a man's website - lets see if any women respond.
 

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2002
Messages
1,211
Reaction score
0
Location
montreal, PQ
puerto man,

Chill out, you've become Soooooo serious with your old age!:confused:
 

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
626
Reaction score
1
Age
42
Location
If I was up your ass you'd know
i like to take my girls and put it on my ass and fart on her hand. She hates it, but its so damn funny. I don't really hold back, i will usually fart on her everytime i fart.
 

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 22, 2003
Messages
577
Reaction score
1
Age
45
Location
Australia
I burped so loudly in a restaurant in Montreal that my ex-boyfriend was so embarrassed he tried to walk out. (everyone in the joint was staring:D)
 

Miles Davis

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 23, 2002
Messages
291
Reaction score
1
Location
New York City
My ex-gf was blowin me while i was sitting on her Laz-Y-Boy. She was on her knees. As I was just about to c u m, I blew a huge fart in her face from all the excitement. She turned her head in disgust, and I got my load all over her carpet. Spent the next hour rolling on the floor laughing.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top