Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Email

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's say you get somebodies email after a cold approach. What would be the best thing to say in the first email.

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
crossboss said:
Let's say you get somebodies email after a cold approach. What would be the best thing to say in the first email.
I'm hoping by 'somebodies' you mean a girl's email address. :cheer:

With an email address, you can check if she has a myspace. Just go to myspace and look her up. If she has one, check it out and find out what she's into. Don't mention to her that you looked her up. I've made that mistake before. 50/50 chance I didn't hear from the girl again.

Next, email her and assume the deal. Ask for her number and call her around 9-9:30PM.

I just looked at some of your previous posts. Bro, how old are you, are you in the USA and what is your relationship history? You've asked some odd questions, you typically post one sentance a throw and are obsessed with touching girls and them touching you.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Until 3 weeks ago, I wasn't approaching girls at all, now I have gotten about 5 myspaces. If you want we can talk more if you want me to p.m.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey

I figured it be less of a challenge, at first. I'll try and get some numbers once my confidence and skill level is there.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I blew an approach because I asked for the number too soon. However circumstances forced me in that position. I should have just asked for her myspace instead. There's nothing wrong with it, you'll most likely get a quick response anyways because girls are always on myspace.

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
crossboss, If I'm not mistaken I recall helping you on things almost 2 years ago on this board. If I don't see you making some progress soon, I'm going to circumcise you.

Kidding.. but really man- you should be laying girls now after all this time. Get some confidence and go out there.

Oh and btw, **** the email. Some on here may say they have had luck with email, but the only thing I've received/sent through email from women were breakups or fights with the ex's.

Email is a low form of communication. It's not personable, and it doesn't show who you are. Next time, grab a number.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with cells is that they frequentely screen calls

I am also not very good at leaving messages. What kind of message should I leave if they don't pick up?

Sorry, I just had no confidence in the past.

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't leave her a message. If she doesn't pickup or call you back, then she doesn't want to talk.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You mean rely on the fact

that she should be expecting a call, what if she is in class or something?

DoctorLW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't agree with the don't leave a message thing. I find it stranger when people DON'T leave a message. Obviously what you were calling about wasn't very important, and not worth anyones time then. At least, that is what I assume. I never call anyone back if they don't leave a message.

Anyway, just say your name and to give a call back at your number when they have a chance. They'll call you back if they are interested. Doesn't matter if you leave a message or not. That's over-analyzing at its best.

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry, I was under the impression she had your number. Obviously you should leave a message if she doesn't know who's calling :)

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So

I will ask a girl to hang out, but where...would the club be appropriate?