Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

ElStud, this is your last hope, so read, and learn!

Status
Not open for further replies.

scribblec

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
looooooooool the motivator << didnt anyone else find that ironic

The Motivator

Banned
Reaction score
brett012 said:
ElStud I think one of the posts on sosuave.com explains your situation well. If you ignore every other post on this board, read this.

The best advice is NOT to change. Does that mean it would be a good idea to ignore my posts? Yes, but I think that last paragraph will further help you.
blind leading the blind

Brett, you admitted to being a virgin, PM me if you want advice on losing it, but dont give advice to a virgin on how to be successful when you are in the position you are in

Brett, have you actually seen what ElStud posts and how he reacts to other people giving him good solid advice?

I notice how its most of the virgins who are bitter at the players who are really trying to help out, the virgins just band together trying to state that there is nothing wrong with them

THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOU

you have to change the inner you, and then the outer you, so when you are done, you are a NEW BETTER YOU, the kind that will easily end up getting lotsa of p8ssy (over years of successful practice)

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Motivator,

You should by now know the saying goes "When the student is ready, the teacher appears." You cannot force the student to be ready or even to show up to class and pay attention, you know this already or you should.

The Motivator

Banned
Reaction score
hopefully other guys in the position of ElStud who arent so mentally handicapped can read this and improve themselves at the very least

i do feel ignored though, i wanted to help this kid and he had no intent of listening, but ive been able to help a few guys before, including the infamous Dasaniwater

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seem like El Stud is a superstar on here...

Why do you guys care so much? Yes, ok some guys on here really want to help, others just want to make jokes and feel good flaming a guy who is out there.

Whether he is improving or not doesn't matter...he is out there atleast...majority of guys aren't even actually going out.

This I why I still have respect for el stud...he may have some inner game problems and his reality might be a bit messed up since he sometimes, plays the victim or always look at the negative side of things.

I honestly think he's improved...I could just imagine how h was before, but now he's actually cold approached, he actually got a #, he's actually kinoed a chick, and overall he has had experience cold approaching.

My problem with him is his lack of sets...you have to be approaching atleast 5 chicks a day to see gradual improvements...and he is scared to go back sarging in the mall...

As for all this drama...just throw some advice and if he uses it he uses it...it's that simple. I don't expect many people to take any of my advice...if they do they do...also if your not actually going out PLEASE don't try giving advice...only you experienced it firsthand.

There was a lot of good points drawn on this thread...especially him getting affected by comments from people who don't know him.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Lishy said:
Talking to Elstud is like talking to a brick wall ... Only the brick wall has more common sense!
Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Delusions of grandeur is elstuds problem. Let him talk all the sh*t he wants cause he cant get anything.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SilverSonnet said:
I read this once, from an E-Book, I currently have:

It is easier to help people by praising them, which makes them try to work harder, than it is to criticize them, and de-motivate them.

So, lay off him. You haven't got anything nice, or productive to say, shut yer fecking traps.
sounds to me like "How to win friends and influence people"

comic_relief

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bay Area, California, Currently in SoCal (UCR)
ElStud said:
This will probably be my last reply to this thread, because I know what you're trying to do and that is, cause a huge 3 page flame war, not happening. I can get pull numbers, I can get interest from most sets and I can honestly say, that not ONE piece of advice I've gotten has ever helped me, except for the occassional "good" advice people give. Hating on me and making assumptions aint gonna help me nor is arguing with the likes of you people.

Trooooollll

The Motivator

Banned
Reaction score
brett012 said:
If you want to help him then why are you insulting him? Btw, I am a virgin but I really think ElStud isn't trying to get laid, which is why I'm giving him advice.

where did i insult him? I laid out the truth, and then gave him advice

how can an 18 year old senior in HS who is a virgin NOT want to get laid? why do you think he is approaching? for experience!!! why does he want experience? so he can pull pvssy easily!

he's just doing it wrong, and i am trying to help him

ezily

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
brett012 said:
ElStud I think one of the posts on sosuave.com explains your situation well. If you ignore every other post on this board, read this.

The best advice is NOT to change. Does that mean it would be a good idea to ignore my posts? Yes, but I think that last paragraph will further help you.
the best advice is NOT to change?! Are you crazy!? you'll keep doing what doesn't work? You can put up a charade all you want but the girls will see through it eventually. You HAVE to change yourself. That's the only way to become successful. If you change yourself and then get the respect in a real way then there's nothing to hide or worry about. This advice you gave, brett, is really stupid, especially in Elstud's case.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep on posting guys. I don't much care for this thread, but it's interesting to see the replies of people who do.

BluEyes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing's changed in the 3 years he's been here guys...

Don't even bother trying to help him, he's not one of those people. The only person that can fix him is himself.

It dates back to his 2nd post on this site in 2005:

ElStud/Viper said:
Hey, guys. Well, I'm a 15 year old freshmen in High School and I have a problem, that definitely effects my life. Yep, I have a bad memory, for instance - Say there's a big social event and I go to it, I remember little bits and pieces of it, but don't really remember every moment or alot of things that happened while I was there. Also, I have a hard time focusing, for instance, when the teachers in class giving a lecture, its hard for me to really take in what he says, like I'll be looking at him and I'll hear what hes saying, but it seems to "Go in one ear and out the other" in a sense. It's the same with alot of things, when I talk to people or see a beautiful girl, I'll remember them, but not in full detail, like I'll try to remember what they look like later on, even the setting that it happened in and it will be a blurry, incomplete image and I'll have a hard time remembering alot of the things that happened/where said while we were talking.
Nothing against you ElStud/Viper, but giving you advice doesn't work, so there's no point in even trying.

Why exactly are you on this site still?

The Deacon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My opinion lies somewhere in the middle here. I think it's great that ElStud is doing a lot of cold approaches, but I think it's dumb that he's disregarding our advice. ElStud, if you keep on doing what you've always been doing, you'll be getting what you've always gotten. Rule of thumb. I have to agree with the OP that you're too inwardly focused and that vibe tends to creep girls out. Just the other day I had this girl come up and talk to me, and I had this strange vibe that she was micromanaging her behaviors, and that genuinely creeped me out.

You're young, and you can change. You can still lose your virginity before you turn 20, ElStud, but you've got to learn from your mistakes. For suggested reading, look at the RSD Blue Print (it's in one of my earlier posts) and I believe you may get a better idea of what I'm trying to say. It's over 90 pages long on Microsoft Word, though, so it's quite a read.

Chase12

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys dont feed the troll..

I bet 20 bucks that this elstud thing is all a joke and hes laughing his ass off right ****ing now lol... theres no way someone can be as retarded

Status
Not open for further replies.