Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Elbow bursitis question

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok... I assumed this was just really bad tendonitis. I’ve had it on and off for over a year and managed to work thru it. Yesterday did a tricep workout and went golfing. This morning the pain in my elbow was brutal and I now have a golf ball sized lump on the elbow bone. Sent a picture to a doctor I’m friends with he said elbow bursitis and will see me Monday.

has anyone had this and is it possible to keep active and working out with it? It really hurts doing triceps.... chest it’s tolerable but some discomfort... back, legs, shoulders, biceps really no pain. It looks like it takes 4-8 weeks to heal with rest. I have never taken off more than two weeks In my life.... what would you guys recommend?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
You have to work around it and not do exercises that bother it, which means by necessity you will have to stop doing those things for as long as it takes to heal. Or deal with it getting worse endlessly.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Machine,
In my early thirties I suffered what we call "Tennis Elbow"after getting too
enthusiastic about Squash....With rest it took a month or so to disappear but several years
before it completely went away.Every time I played Squash again it recurred,eventually had to
give the game away.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take your Vitamin D WITH Vitamin K. Dr. Eric Berg on YT tells people to take 20,000 IU's a day but I never take that much. Some turmeric to top it off seems to be helping as well. It's in my heel but I am getting pretty good relief from it. I'm also using prescription orthotics as much as possible.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Take your Vitamin D WITH Vitamin K. Dr. Eric Berg on YT tells people to take 20,000 IU's a day but I never take that much. Some turmeric to top it off seems to be helping as well. It's in my heel but I am getting pretty good relief from it. I'm also using prescription orthotics as much as possible.
Vitamin K2, not K...and make sure it's MK-7 form not MK-4.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is annoying AF! Doctor said I have scar tissue in my elbow... said this can irritate the bursar sac and lead to bursitis. Still working around it... but planning surgery this winter to get this joint cleaned out.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
this is annoying AF! Doctor said I have scar tissue in my elbow... said this can irritate the bursar sac and lead to bursitis. Still working around it... but planning surgery this winter to get this joint cleaned out.
Yeah I know what you mean...I have a degenerative elbow with a loose body in it that causes issue sometimes...usually as long as I am careful with the exercises I do it's good...no push ups, overhead tri extensions, etc...

Getting old kinda sucks.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Machine,
You are doing all the right things....Takes several years to repair (If ever)
Gelatine will help.