Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ego

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How get opinions from people, such as asking for someone's opinion if you are humble? I'd rather not get a white answer lie. I am improving, but I used to have most people be unfriendly towards me at first. If I were to ever ask if, I was humble they'd tell me I am.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you're in the clear. If you are extremely egotistical, arrogant, or prideful people WILL let you know. You either are humble, or somewhere down the middle.

I already know I am extremely prideful. I don't take no for an answer. And I ALWAYS have to be right. It's a quality my current girlfriend has told me she hates about me, but has learned to deal with. On the same token, I think she likes playing the passive roll and making me think I'm right all the time. I guess I've just been used to having people do this my whole life, and I got used to it. But back to the issue at hand, I have been told this by many people. So I think if you're arrogant, people would let you know.

Why the sudden interest anyway? Did a girl say you have a big head today or something?

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A couple of months ago, I was asking for advice on why strangers were unfriendly to me at first, why less good looking guys were ok. I told them I am extremely good looking and I expected people to be friendly. Eventually, they told me the fact that I assumed rich good looking people are automatically liked, was false. The reason why people were unfriendly towards me was my ego.

Since then I have been working on it.

DjVita

Don Juan
Reaction score
crossboss said:
A couple of months ago, I was asking for advice on why strangers were unfriendly to me at first, why less good looking guys were ok. I told them I am extremely good looking and I expected people to be friendly. Eventually, they told me the fact that I assumed rich good looking people are automatically liked, was false. The reason why people were unfriendly towards me was my ego.

Since then I have been working on it.
ego as in having an arrogant aura aronud you? yes, people are turned off bythat

its good to be proud of yourslef, not full of yourself

thats why i hate PC HBs, arrogance...i go for more "huble" chicks (ironic huh?:D )