Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Effectively Handling Peoples Shaming Tactics

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Society is racist, sexist, constantly beats men down, destroys their mental health, and gives men all the tools they can to destroy themselves.

Then when men aren’t acting to society‘s expectations, they insult and shame men.

Its a good deal :up:

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you live in the US, be really careful about this situation. Not only you told other people you are taking underage girls drinking but even worse you stated it online for everyone to see and have a record of. So make sure you know the laws in the country you live in before mixing underage girls and alcohol/sex.

Now regarding your concern. Simple: Date in private.

There is absolutely no need for people to know who you date or don't date. You don't need approval. Yes, the age gap is not a problem, we agree. If you were, say 29+ then 19 is a stretch, not so much because of the gap but a man hits 30-35, we are talking about a theoretically matured man, so a 19 yr old girl isn't gonna cut it for him. But you are 24 so you are young and should get as much experience as possible. We would even recommend going for the 23-28 range.

Anyway, hope this helps. And again, be really careful about stuff like this.

Modern Man Advice
I had a 19 y.o. GF for a while (Covid ended it). (I’m way older than her). She looked older for her age, so drinking usually wasn’t an issue. I asked a couple of lawyer friends about it. It is a misdemeanor. I was all for keeping it on the q.t. But she blasted our relationship out on Social Media and soon everyone knew. My FB background pic was us drinking whiskey shots at a rock concert. I don’t give a fvck what other people think about me (I walk around without a mask, while 95% of the sheep here mask up outdoors). Do what you want. Most people are NPCs.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True, but in the grand scheme of things, 5 years isn't that much of a difference
Agreed. Early 30s. Gone as low as 18 lulz. Always under 30. If buddy is 24 he can' go 18.
Society is racist, sexist, constantly beats men down, destroys their mental health, and gives men all the tools they can to destroy themselves.

Then when men aren’t acting to society‘s expectations, they insult and shame men.

Its a good deal :up:
I agree. I still don't flaunt pulling mad young girls. It's another day at the office. I'm cognizant not to be overt with biz or my mates wife. I don't sauce. I'm not into drugs. I don't party. In my years of game the best lesson I learned is DISCRETION. Overt PDA or something like that makes a girl a slut provokes the mod of white knights or Karen. Mother bird. It's just stupid.

If you are foolish and you pickup a girl at a gym, her workplace, and anywhere in public? smooth game is discreet. Coworkers and spectators shouldn't ever know or have any idea.

Camus37

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's definitely a wider cultural push to shame men for dating younger women. Seems to have ramped up lately: see the 'age appropriate' discourse propagated online by SJW women, older feminists and 'white nights'. Pretty wild that even you're getting it at aged 24: I'm 38 and the last couple of years have dated women between 21 and 32. People are always trying to mitigate their envy by moralising, though.

As has been said already, don't rub your dating life in people's faces: it's important to remember that the majority of people are either in 'meh' relationships or are single and having a poor time of it. That's the reality for most people imo.

Even more important is not to react to people questioning you: don't qualify or explain yourself. Just laugh and say 'yeh' or 'thanks for the advice' or 'that's great'. You're under *zero* obligation to justify dating someone whom you're not breaking any laws in dating. People can talk; you're under no obligation to pay attention.