"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Effectively Handling Peoples Shaming Tactics

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2020
Messages
2,388
Reaction score
2,688
Society is racist, sexist, constantly beats men down, destroys their mental health, and gives men all the tools they can to destroy themselves.

Then when men aren’t acting to society‘s expectations, they insult and shame men.

Its a good deal :up:
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2018
Messages
4,116
Reaction score
3,610
Location
California
If you live in the US, be really careful about this situation. Not only you told other people you are taking underage girls drinking but even worse you stated it online for everyone to see and have a record of. So make sure you know the laws in the country you live in before mixing underage girls and alcohol/sex.

Now regarding your concern. Simple: Date in private.

There is absolutely no need for people to know who you date or don't date. You don't need approval. Yes, the age gap is not a problem, we agree. If you were, say 29+ then 19 is a stretch, not so much because of the gap but a man hits 30-35, we are talking about a theoretically matured man, so a 19 yr old girl isn't gonna cut it for him. But you are 24 so you are young and should get as much experience as possible. We would even recommend going for the 23-28 range.

Anyway, hope this helps. And again, be really careful about stuff like this.

Modern Man Advice
I had a 19 y.o. GF for a while (Covid ended it). (I’m way older than her). She looked older for her age, so drinking usually wasn’t an issue. I asked a couple of lawyer friends about it. It is a misdemeanor. I was all for keeping it on the q.t. But she blasted our relationship out on Social Media and soon everyone knew. My FB background pic was us drinking whiskey shots at a rock concert. I don’t give a fvck what other people think about me (I walk around without a mask, while 95% of the sheep here mask up outdoors). Do what you want. Most people are NPCs.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
True, but in the grand scheme of things, 5 years isn't that much of a difference
Agreed. Early 30s. Gone as low as 18 lulz. Always under 30. If buddy is 24 he can' go 18.
Society is racist, sexist, constantly beats men down, destroys their mental health, and gives men all the tools they can to destroy themselves.

Then when men aren’t acting to society‘s expectations, they insult and shame men.

Its a good deal :up:
I agree. I still don't flaunt pulling mad young girls. It's another day at the office. I'm cognizant not to be overt with biz or my mates wife. I don't sauce. I'm not into drugs. I don't party. In my years of game the best lesson I learned is DISCRETION. Overt PDA or something like that makes a girl a slut provokes the mod of white knights or Karen. Mother bird. It's just stupid.

If you are foolish and you pickup a girl at a gym, her workplace, and anywhere in public? smooth game is discreet. Coworkers and spectators shouldn't ever know or have any idea.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Camus37

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 16, 2020
Messages
25
Reaction score
35
Age
43
There's definitely a wider cultural push to shame men for dating younger women. Seems to have ramped up lately: see the 'age appropriate' discourse propagated online by SJW women, older feminists and 'white nights'. Pretty wild that even you're getting it at aged 24: I'm 38 and the last couple of years have dated women between 21 and 32. People are always trying to mitigate their envy by moralising, though.

As has been said already, don't rub your dating life in people's faces: it's important to remember that the majority of people are either in 'meh' relationships or are single and having a poor time of it. That's the reality for most people imo.

Even more important is not to react to people questioning you: don't qualify or explain yourself. Just laugh and say 'yeh' or 'thanks for the advice' or 'that's great'. You're under *zero* obligation to justify dating someone whom you're not breaking any laws in dating. People can talk; you're under no obligation to pay attention.
 
Top