Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Effectively Handling Peoples Shaming Tactics

Joseph Defranza

Don Juan
Reaction score
As I write this I've been 24 years old for about a month now. The girls I date range from around 19 to 24 years old. I recently caught flak from a few female coworkers (who by the way are older and heavier in weight) for taking out a hot 19 year old for drinks. They warn me if things go south (aka it doesn't work out), I'm going to be immediately demonized because a 24-year-old shouldn't be going out with a 19-year-old anyway. I found this pretty weird considering the age gap isn't even that big and we're both in college. I personally don't care and even when I'm 35 I'm still going to be pursuing girls that are in their early 20's. One of my blue-pilled friends also expressed his disapproval and kept talking about how he wouldn't date a girl under 23. Until this conversation with them, I completely forgot I was living in a world where if you don't date a girl your own age (or a couple years under/over), people look at you weird. How do you guys respond to people shaming you about dating the hotter girls in their peak SMV years? I don't feel like getting into an argument with any of them, what's the quickest way to shut down these arguments

Jor-El

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha ha what a laugh. Ugly old overweight boots jealous of their younger fitter work mates.A story as old as time.You dont even need to respond or justify,let these old sour pussies think what they want,but,a simple,il take out who I want,cheers,would do for me

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As I write this I've been 24 years old for about a month now. The girls I date range from around 19 to 24 years old. I recently caught flak from a few female coworkers (who by the way are older and heavier in weight) for taking out a hot 19 year old for drinks. They warn me if things go south (aka it doesn't work out), I'm going to be immediately demonized because a 24-year-old shouldn't be going out with a 19-year-old anyway. I found this pretty weird considering the age gap isn't even that big and we're both in college. I personally don't care and even when I'm 35 I'm still going to be pursuing girls that are in their early 20's. One of my blue-pilled friends also expressed his disapproval and kept talking about how he wouldn't date a girl under 23. Until this conversation with them, I completely forgot I was living in a world where if you don't date a girl your own age (or a couple years under/over), people look at you weird. How do you guys respond to people shaming you about dating the hotter girls in their peak SMV years? I don't feel like getting into an argument with any of them, what's the quickest way to shut down these arguments
Why are you telling them? BTW, if you are in the USA taking a 19 years old out for "drinks" can get you in a lot of trouble. The drinking age is 21 years old here.

Fvck their shaming. Live your life! Stop seeking validation and approval. But also don't do a bunch of socially "stupid" things.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you telling them? BTW, if you are in the USA taking a 19 years old out for "drinks" can get you in a lot of trouble. The drinking age is 21 years old here.

Fvck their shaming. Live your life! Stop seeking validation and approval. But also don't do a bunch of socially "stupid" things.
In your dating it would be
You: It looks like we disagree. I prefer not to judge adult women on the basis of ageism or sexism. I suppose that I'm not as shallow as some people.
Exactly. Some banging body older females. Not all. Not most but they exist.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL
I’m way older than you and had a 19 y.o. GF.
I got a fair share of hate for it.
Though, it was mostly from men with daughters that age.
Ignore them. Live your own life.
19-24 age gap is insignificant.

Joseph Defranza

Don Juan
Reaction score

Yeah, the bar we went to is a cheap local bar that doesn't card their customers, other 20-year-old coworkers go there all the time. And I didn't go out of my way to tell anyone. This bar we went to is on the same block as the bar I work at. The girl and I ran into a couple of my coworkers there one night and they were asking about her

Joseph Defranza

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL
I’m way older than you and had a 19 y.o. GF.
I got a fair share of hate for it.
Though, it was mostly from men with daughters that age.
Ignore them. Live your own life.
19-24 age gap is insignificant.
When people get pissed about it, I noticed it's one of two situations. Either it's a guy jealous that he can't get a girl like that, or a girl angry that you're going for a girl that looks better than her. Any guy that actually gets upset about it is pretty disingenuous because despite all their self-righteous talk, I sincerely doubt they'd reject a hot 20-year-old girl...

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you live in the US, be really careful about this situation. Not only you told other people you are taking underage girls drinking but even worse you stated it online for everyone to see and have a record of. So make sure you know the laws in the country you live in before mixing underage girls and alcohol/sex.

Now regarding your concern. Simple: Date in private.

There is absolutely no need for people to know who you date or don't date. You don't need approval. Yes, the age gap is not a problem, we agree. If you were, say 29+ then 19 is a stretch, not so much because of the gap but a man hits 30-35, we are talking about a theoretically matured man, so a 19 yr old girl isn't gonna cut it for him. But you are 24 so you are young and should get as much experience as possible. We would even recommend going for the 23-28 range.

Anyway, hope this helps. And again, be really careful about stuff like this.

Modern Man Advice

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you live in the US, be really careful about this situation. Not only you told other people you are taking underage girls drinking but even worse you stated it online for everyone to see and have a record of. So make sure you know the laws in the country you live in before mixing underage girls and alcohol/sex.

Now regarding your concern. Simple: Date in private.

There is absolutely no need for people to know who you date or don't date. You don't need approval. Yes, the age gap is not a problem, we agree. If you were, say 29+ then 19 is a stretch, not so much because of the gap but a man hits 30-35, we are talking about a theoretically matured man, so a 19 yr old girl isn't gonna cut it for him. But you are 24 so you are young and should get as much experience as possible. We would even recommend going for the 23-28 range.

Anyway, hope this helps. And again, be really careful about stuff like this.

Modern Man Advice
its 19 here.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do they even know her age?

Play your cards closer to your vest. Not everyone has to know your business.

When I divorced my wife I had my mother try to shame me for dating too soon. So I know the feeling.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Dude I am 43 and most of the women I date are 25-32. You are only dating chicks 5 years younger than you.

As for what anyone else thinks about me dating younger women......fvck them. Thats what. i dont care what they think.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would steer into the skid and suggest a 18yr old will suffice next time.

School boy error. instead purposely be DISCREET.

There is no reason for anybody to know who you bang let alone over weight karens.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude I am 43 and most of the women I date are 25-32. You are only dating chicks 5 years younger than you.

As for what anyone else thinks about me dating younger women......fvck them. Thats what. i dont care what they think.
If he dates any younger he ends up in jail bud.