Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Effective way to get her back to HER place?

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2018
Messages
630
Reaction score
670
Age
43
Stacked two dates tomorrow night. First dates.

Usually I try and schedule dates around me and just come up with an excuse to head back to my place, but couldn't do that this time.

What do you do to get back to her place?

In the past, I've actually gotten lucky and I'll walk the girl back to her place. And she's completely umprompted just invited me in. Obviously different when we will both be in separate cars..

Thanks
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
Stacked two dates tomorrow night. First dates.

Usually I try and schedule dates around me and just come up with an excuse to head back to my place, but couldn't do that this time.

What do you do to get back to her place?

In the past, I've actually gotten lucky and I'll walk the girl back to her place. And she's completely umprompted just invited me in. Obviously different when we will both be in separate cars..

Thanks
Tell her that you need to take a piss once you are close to her place
 

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
Stacked two dates tomorrow night. First dates.

Usually I try and schedule dates around me and just come up with an excuse to head back to my place, but couldn't do that this time.

What do you do to get back to her place?

In the past, I've actually gotten lucky and I'll walk the girl back to her place. And she's completely umprompted just invited me in. Obviously different when we will both be in separate cars..

Thanks
Separate cars isn't a good idea. Pick her up and drop her back. Throw in, "I bet your place is as eccentric/creative/insert word as you"

She'll get the hint and invite you in to "see" it if she wants to smash.
 

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2020
Messages
730
Reaction score
737
Age
67
Probably just me, but if I feel like I need to game my way in then something's missing/off. Woman that want me inside the door will make it glaringly obvious. I've even declined, (uh oh I'm in trouble) especially on a first date. Woman hate that, and seem to try harder. For me it's a long game guarantee if we both dig each other. Yes I said dig, I'm old..

Getting back to her place is easy, go old school. Make sure she got home safe.
 
Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,088
Ive always just said.
"Come over to my place" ill make you some food and a drink"

Perfect opportunity for her to spit out "ok but we are not having secs"
Line. Which is a good thing.

You shouldn't have to trick a woman into your place. Just ask her over. If she says no ask another one.
The question was to get them back to her place not his.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2018
Messages
630
Reaction score
670
Age
43
Yup, her place not mine.

I have a systematized routine to get back to my place. Dont have a go to setup to get over to hers..

Just adds a small wrinkle. And not trying to trick a girl into having sex with me lol. Just trying to make it easy for her to not feel like a slut going back to her place with me.

And usually I do schedule dates near my place if I can but like i said my schedule and theirs did not make it possible this week.

I'm not sweating it. Just dont want to recreate the wheel if someone already does this effectively.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Tell her that you need to take a piss once you are close to her place
Classic Roosh technique ^^^

What's worked for me if she is feeling it and it also gives her plausible deniability, was to walk her to her place for safety reasons.
Kiss her for awhile in front of her place. If she still doesn't invite me in, I try to hail an Uber but fake that the app isn't working or glitching out. If she's willing to wait for you until your ride comes, she may suggest you two go up and wait it out at her place until you can get your issue sorted.

You can always blame it on the cell reception and ask if she has wifi you can use instead.
 

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
Classic Roosh technique ^^^

What's worked for me if she is feeling it and it also gives her plausible deniability, was to walk her to her place for safety reasons.
Kiss her for awhile in front of her place. If she still doesn't invite me in, I try to hail an Uber but fake that the app isn't working or glitching out. If she's willing to wait for you until your ride comes, she may suggest you two go up and wait it out at her place until you can get your issue sorted.

You can always blame it on the cell reception and ask if she has wifi you can use instead.
if she is feeling it , she will go with whatever plausible deniability you will use , no matter how corny it is . Women know what you are doing , do not fool yourself that they do not do

I go with the piss , because it is very straightforward and you do not have to put an act on
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
if she is feeling it , she will go with whatever plausible deniability you will use , no matter how corny it is . Women know what you are doing , do not fool yourself that they do not do

I go with the piss , because it is very straightforward and you do not have to put an act on
Piss though dries up the pvssy slightly and can gross them out. LOL

But I do agree if a girl is interested in you, she will make it easy for you no matter how corny of a technique/excuse you have.
 

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
I always feel more comfortable if I'm sleeping over at theirs. If you have a dog, this works like a charm.

"I'd rather the night not end this soon. I'd invite you over to my place to watch a movie, but my dog is a rescue from an abusive home and can sometimes act weird toward other people."

She'll either show no interest and say "that's okay" or "we can hang out over at my place."
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
Piss though dries up the pvssy slightly and can gross them out. LOL

But I do agree if a girl is interested in you, she will make it easy for you no matter how corny of a technique/excuse you have.
it never happened to me , so I think that we can say that is quite a safe bet to say this
 

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
Ask her "Your place, or my parents?"
 
Top