Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Effective way to get her back to HER place?

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stacked two dates tomorrow night. First dates.

Usually I try and schedule dates around me and just come up with an excuse to head back to my place, but couldn't do that this time.

What do you do to get back to her place?

In the past, I've actually gotten lucky and I'll walk the girl back to her place. And she's completely umprompted just invited me in. Obviously different when we will both be in separate cars..

Thanks

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Usually I try and schedule dates around me and just come up with an excuse to head back to my place, but couldn't do that this time.

In the past, I've actually gotten lucky and I'll walk the girl back to her place. And she's completely umprompted just invited me in. Obviously different when we will both be in separate cars..

Thanks
Tell her that you need to take a piss once you are close to her place

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Thanks
Separate cars isn't a good idea. Pick her up and drop her back. Throw in, "I bet your place is as eccentric/creative/insert word as you"

She'll get the hint and invite you in to "see" it if she wants to smash.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably just me, but if I feel like I need to game my way in then something's missing/off. Woman that want me inside the door will make it glaringly obvious. I've even declined, (uh oh I'm in trouble) especially on a first date. Woman hate that, and seem to try harder. For me it's a long game guarantee if we both dig each other. Yes I said dig, I'm old..

Getting back to her place is easy, go old school. Make sure she got home safe.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Ive always just said.
"Come over to my place" ill make you some food and a drink"

Perfect opportunity for her to spit out "ok but we are not having secs"
Line. Which is a good thing.

You shouldn't have to trick a woman into your place. Just ask her over. If she says no ask another one.
The question was to get them back to her place not his.

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup, her place not mine.

I have a systematized routine to get back to my place. Dont have a go to setup to get over to hers..

Just adds a small wrinkle. And not trying to trick a girl into having sex with me lol. Just trying to make it easy for her to not feel like a slut going back to her place with me.

And usually I do schedule dates near my place if I can but like i said my schedule and theirs did not make it possible this week.

I'm not sweating it. Just dont want to recreate the wheel if someone already does this effectively.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her that you need to take a piss once you are close to her place
Classic Roosh technique ^^^

What's worked for me if she is feeling it and it also gives her plausible deniability, was to walk her to her place for safety reasons.
Kiss her for awhile in front of her place. If she still doesn't invite me in, I try to hail an Uber but fake that the app isn't working or glitching out. If she's willing to wait for you until your ride comes, she may suggest you two go up and wait it out at her place until you can get your issue sorted.

You can always blame it on the cell reception and ask if she has wifi you can use instead.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Classic Roosh technique ^^^

What's worked for me if she is feeling it and it also gives her plausible deniability, was to walk her to her place for safety reasons.
Kiss her for awhile in front of her place. If she still doesn't invite me in, I try to hail an Uber but fake that the app isn't working or glitching out. If she's willing to wait for you until your ride comes, she may suggest you two go up and wait it out at her place until you can get your issue sorted.

You can always blame it on the cell reception and ask if she has wifi you can use instead.
if she is feeling it , she will go with whatever plausible deniability you will use , no matter how corny it is . Women know what you are doing , do not fool yourself that they do not do

I go with the piss , because it is very straightforward and you do not have to put an act on

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if she is feeling it , she will go with whatever plausible deniability you will use , no matter how corny it is . Women know what you are doing , do not fool yourself that they do not do

I go with the piss , because it is very straightforward and you do not have to put an act on
Piss though dries up the pvssy slightly and can gross them out. LOL

But I do agree if a girl is interested in you, she will make it easy for you no matter how corny of a technique/excuse you have.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always feel more comfortable if I'm sleeping over at theirs. If you have a dog, this works like a charm.

"I'd rather the night not end this soon. I'd invite you over to my place to watch a movie, but my dog is a rescue from an abusive home and can sometimes act weird toward other people."

She'll either show no interest and say "that's okay" or "we can hang out over at my place."

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Piss though dries up the pvssy slightly and can gross them out. LOL

But I do agree if a girl is interested in you, she will make it easy for you no matter how corny of a technique/excuse you have.
it never happened to me , so I think that we can say that is quite a safe bet to say this

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask her "Your place, or my parents?"