Edging

Black Circle

Don Juan
Reaction score
This has been said here and there on this site under the masturbation threads, but I want to reinforce it, mainly because for me, it works big time. What i'm talking about is "edging". You start your day by starting to jack off and right before you ejaculate, you stop. You don't ejaculate, you "edge".

Go out for your day and tell me things don't godifferent in a good way. I guess I must of looked better, I felt "alpha", got eye contact from tons of girls, I even got hit on by some older chick. She asked me what college I go to and what I was doing the rest of the day and i'm like "wtf college, i'm in high school". And then she asks if i'm 18 and i'm like nope. If this chick had longer hair, i'd be all over her. Damn always get attention from the ones with gross short hair, oh well working on that.

Anyway....edge, try it for yourself.:up:

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WoW, I tried "edging". Top Models and celebs hit on me all the time now! It is like a charm...:up:

Black Circle

Don Juan
Reaction score
ChrizZ said:
WoW, I tried "edging". Top Models and celebs hit on me all the time now! It is like a charm...:up:
Sarcasm? Mocking me possibly?

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Black Circle said:
This has been said here and there on this site under the masturbation threads, but I want to reinforce it, mainly because for me, it works big time. What i'm talking about is "edging". You start your day by starting to jack off and right before you ejaculate, you stop. You don't ejaculate, you "edge".

Go out for your day and tell me things don't godifferent in a good way. I guess I must of looked better, I felt "alpha", got eye contact from tons of girls, I even got hit on by some older chick. She asked me what college I go to and what I was doing the rest of the day and i'm like "wtf college, i'm in high school". And then she asks if i'm 18 and i'm like nope. If this chick had longer hair, i'd be all over her. Damn always get attention from the ones with gross short hair, oh well working on that.

Sarcasm? A joke?

Black Circle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ace of Flames said:
Are you kidding? Half the guys on this board wouldn't be able to stop themselves in time.
Well then that sucks for them. When i'm going, I want to bust so bad, but I know that if I do, i'm gonna be a shy little uncomfortable bit.h the whole day and be a total pussie. You make the choice.

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
/\its all in your mind man...if ejaculating really made u feel insecure then why doesnt it affect people who get laid all the time. its the same thing, only u wanna tell people about the real thing and not masturbation haha

Unregistered

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually feel a surge of confidence after I've gotten laid. I'm ready to jump over a fvcking building.

StoneColdFox

Don Juan
Reaction score
....seriously?..

Not jacking off will make you more confident?

Hey man whatever creams your twinkie.

:)

-SCF

bearfan34201

Don Juan
Reaction score
I havent beat off in about a week. And I was so intense yesterday playing football. I usually go half ass when I play with my friends. I was so angry and was going nuts lol.

Na but I'm much more confident around women too.

DonMEgaHoss

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry, I tried that it works for me but I can only stand the pain of blue balls for so long. But Im like freakin peter north just wackin' and no release would be murder for me.

Black Circle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm, if you start jacking off a little and just get it set and not go for so long, you won't have blue balls.

I don't know about u guys, but this is in a sense a confidence booster shot and all of you are pussies going against it. Psh, I "edged" today again and had girls talking to me all day out of nowhere and I wasn't shy or svit like that. This is good.

Oh and yea it is all in my head is what it comes down to, ejaculating during sex would be viewed in your head as a victory as jacking off wouldn't. Push comes to shove, this has been working for me. Only trying to help.

PumpNightmare

Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried it today. I didn't feel more confidence, but I was able to talk to a girl from one of my classes a little bit. Although, as usual, my ears were burning up. It always happens. That, or my face, or both.

Stoic_Mo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Black Circle said:

Dude, I have tried this **** before, it works :rockon: .
I felt strong and secure, and much more relaxed than I am sometimes. I recommend doing this in the morning. I also think its mostly all "in your head", but it works.

Black Circle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stoic_Mo said:
Dude, I have tried this **** before, it works :rockon: .
I felt strong and secure, and much more relaxed than I am sometimes. I recommend doing this in the morning. I also think its mostly all "in your head", but it works.
exactly:rockon:

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Black Circle said:
Hmmm, if you start jacking off a little and just get it set and not go for so long, you won't have blue balls.

I don't know about u guys, but this is in a sense a confidence booster shot and all of you are pussies going against it. Psh, I "edged" today again and had girls talking to me all day out of nowhere and I wasn't shy or svit like that. This is good.

Oh and yea it is all in my head is what it comes down to, ejaculating during sex would be viewed in your head as a victory as jacking off wouldn't. Push comes to shove, this has been working for me. Only trying to help.
wutever works for u man. not gonna stop u from doin ur thing....but jus cus i dont hav to use little tricks like this to get my confidence up doesnt make me a pu$$y. if u cant feel good about yourself without relying on "edging" then u mite hav a problem

ill try this out tomorrow tho, jus to see if it works

Grimple

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think this would be such a good idea. Considering you can get really bad blue balls from doing that. And I've had it before.. and it sucks. You can't just start to jerk, then stop and forget, once you start the scemin wants out bro.. ahaha.

Black Circle

Don Juan
Reaction score
all I can say is it works for me and I was just sharing it, if it works, great, all the power to you.

\O/

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It works. Problem is that when you DO get laid, you'll *** in 2 seconds :p