Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

EC Stack

DirkPitt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's a good ratio for a EC Stack?

I have Vasopro 25MG Ephedrine and Stacker 2.

Thanks.

semag

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
25 mg E / 200 mg caff

2 times per day... 1 morning, one afternoon

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't need it, but since you bought it, go with semag's advice. Take it pre-cardio and maybe pre-workout, but not pre-bed!

T

tj

ephedrine is horrible for your thyroid. go with 7-keto and sesathin

DirkPitt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems perfect for an attempt at clean bulking. I'm closing enough as I am so I can afford to bulk slower with less body fat.

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why the hell do you need an EC stack when trying to gain muscle?

It's just an excuse for crappy eating in my view. No need for it unless you're an advanced bodybuilder trying to cut down to a low bodyfat.

IronRice

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ephedrine isnt any good for you anyway if you are tryin to drop BF% go with Myoplex Lite Or Myoplex Original.

vanwilder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if you take it, its reccommended to take a 1:10 ration e:c

if you dont want to lose weight dont use caffeine. its great for an energy boost

good luck

DirkPitt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Warboss Alex
Why the hell do you need an EC stack when trying to gain muscle?

It's just an excuse for crappy eating in my view. No need for it unless you're an advanced bodybuilder trying to cut down to a low bodyfat.
Not an excuse for crappy eating. My diet during this bulk cycle has been very strict and I've stuck to it. However, I was a former fat kid and after losing 65 lbs recently I'm not looking to fall back into the hole. I've put on about 10lbs of muscle in the past 3 months so I'm at a 6"1 and 175lbs. I seem to find that I have a lot more fat (surviving fat) on my back though abs are starting to show through and my arms are much more toned. Is backfat that hard to get rid of?

semag

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
where your body loses fat is up to your body. Some people gain in their bellies, some in back, some in hips, and some in arms... etc. Where it comes off is picked by your body, and you just have to keep lowering bodyfat % to get everything down.

manuva

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DirkPitt
I was a former fat kid and after losing 65 lbs recently I'm not looking to fall back into the hole.
65lbs?!? Thats AWESOME mate, great effort! Did you post a journal about it I can read? If not, give some more details - I'd love to hear more about it.

Reaction score
Ephedrine was great for burning BF until they banned it in the US. You had to cycle it though or your adrenals got burned out and it didn't work.

I don't think there are any good legal fat burners on the market today. I just cut out junk food and eating late at night and got buffed and dieseled.

DirkPitt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by manuva
65lbs?!? Thats AWESOME mate, great effort! Did you post a journal about it I can read? If not, give some more details - I'd love to hear more about it.
I went from a staggering 230 to 165 without the use of ephedrine (just realized last week I could get it online, would've made it a lot easier). I never posted a journal because it was kinda fvcked up how I did it. I pretty much stayed on a 300-400 calorie diet for about 2 and a half months. Checked it out with a cardiologist who said it was fine. Probably should've checked it out with a psychiatrist too but this all happened back in April/May/June of this year and I'm fine now.

EDIT: I'm now up to 3000+ cals a day packing on the good bulk.

I'm now 175 and aside from the backfat, I'm lovin the way I look. Faint six-pack coming in, hip bones stick out just right and I have the V lines leading down to where all the magic happens so I think its worth it. No twinkie is worth doing it over though =/