“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

EC question

david90

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
423
Reaction score
0
I was walking on campus and I looked at this chick who was heading towards me and once our eyes met she looked away inmediately. Should I consider this as a stay away from me signal? What does it mean? I get this alot and wonder what I should do. I know some people are gonna say why don't u approach and ask but I like to have some positive signal first. I don't think I have the model looks but at the same time I doubt am the Hunch Back of Notre Dam.:p
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
it can mean anything, so why not aproch? it will alow you to have a better idea of her intrest levle and you are only talking to her so even if shes not intrested it really does not matter 1 bit.
 

david90

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
423
Reaction score
0
I'm always thinking that EC= interest and no EC = no interest so why waste my time.
 

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
there are a lot of rules but they are not definite, this is not maths. At the end of the day if you try and remember all the rules you will fail, you must remember the principals not the rules for the rules are only genrelisations. Remeber you should be confident. you should not remember that if she looks at you a certian way then she likes you because its only in genral and there are too many exceptions i often try and get EC with girls even if i am not intrested in them.
 

evolvingnerd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
257
Reaction score
0
Location
Brisbane, Australia
well i have an EC question
sometimes i findmyself not looking directly at the person's eyes, but just below their eyes, and when they're talking sometimes their mouth

anything wrong with this?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
i do that sometimes, its because if you look them in the eyes a lot it looks like you are staring them out. Notinhg worng with what you are doing i dont think so anyway. 1 good place would be to focus on the bridge of theire nose (between their eyes)
 
Top