Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

EC question

david90

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was walking on campus and I looked at this chick who was heading towards me and once our eyes met she looked away inmediately. Should I consider this as a stay away from me signal? What does it mean? I get this alot and wonder what I should do. I know some people are gonna say why don't u approach and ask but I like to have some positive signal first. I don't think I have the model looks but at the same time I doubt am the Hunch Back of Notre Dam.:p

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it can mean anything, so why not aproch? it will alow you to have a better idea of her intrest levle and you are only talking to her so even if shes not intrested it really does not matter 1 bit.

david90

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm always thinking that EC= interest and no EC = no interest so why waste my time.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there are a lot of rules but they are not definite, this is not maths. At the end of the day if you try and remember all the rules you will fail, you must remember the principals not the rules for the rules are only genrelisations. Remeber you should be confident. you should not remember that if she looks at you a certian way then she likes you because its only in genral and there are too many exceptions i often try and get EC with girls even if i am not intrested in them.

evolvingnerd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well i have an EC question
sometimes i findmyself not looking directly at the person's eyes, but just below their eyes, and when they're talking sometimes their mouth

anything wrong with this?

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i do that sometimes, its because if you look them in the eyes a lot it looks like you are staring them out. Notinhg worng with what you are doing i dont think so anyway. 1 good place would be to focus on the bridge of theire nose (between their eyes)