Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Easy tip I can share for you guys.

Means1988

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know I’m new, and I love this forum. I have a son that I would like to pass teachings onto to being a man, and also I understand there is a lot of readers here that are over a heart break, or curious how to proceed.

I attached an image of this chick, who I did ****, and can **** whenever I want.

She has a guy, she loves so much, posts about it, etc.

She posted a manual that said only 16% percent of women know how to drive a stick shift. Why did she do this? She knows guys will feel attracted to guys writing to her about it. She still loves that attention.

This is what I write. Asking her when did she find out, and she knows what I’m talking about.

the whole time this chick types she is worried I might say different cause she knows I might say “only stick you know how to handle is the one between my legs”, I know she has ANXIETY over it, so what I say is to her “hahah” but flirty cause she knows I can, and at the same time she sees I won’t, that’s why she always stays in touch.

This is one EXAMPLE. Just on FB.

Then I don’t comment. But when I do show up once a month, she will **** me on her lunch break.

meanwhile this could be your girl. You could be buying those gifts, flowers, poems, or whatever.

So my tip is: never disrespect a female. Just make her feel.

don’t be superior or inferior to who she talks with, dates, hangs with, any of that. Be YOU

be a MAN.This doesn’t mean 6’4, bull**** incels spit. If you’re 6’4 and aren’t collecting millions due to a sport you’re worthless.

Connor McGregor is like 5’6 I think? About 150-160 pounds. Personally I’m 6 foot and now over weight at 210, and at my best with muscle was 185.

I’m sure McGreggor is more appealing than me or a 6’4 guy with no heart besides being nice.

Don’t tell women “I know I’m short, I know I’m fat, I know I’m weird, I know I didn’t dress well”... everything about you has to make her QUESTION good and bad about YOU, and no matter your size or looks, just be a MAN what man thinks.

If you think about it what I wrote on her FB discretely is show knows how to work a ****. If her BF questions her, she’ll say I’m a good friend obsessed with cars and annoying. He will look weird for even asking that.

If he would not do such a stupid thing, she wouldn’t even entertain talking to me with a dumb questions and comments like that.

I ended it with “everything is HARD”, she doesn’t know what to say, cause I don’t need her pity, she doesn’t want to ask what else is hard, so what will she do, let it be. But she knows what’s hard.
Her dude don’t.

Don’t be her dude, be you, a man as you were born. I’ll share more down the line if I get good reception, which means good legit opinions, etc.

Attachments

Means1988

Don Juan
Reaction score
I will say auto correct makes typos. Excuse that. I’m too lazy to correct them.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I ended it with “everything is HARD”, she doesn’t know what to say
she does know what to say, youve indirectly suggested you two have been fcking.

women dont like being called out as *****s.

the only women i reply to or comment on, are the ones who reply to my status's

I purposely make relationship status's that engage women.

they comment in their herds, they love it when you communicate you have a common enemy(beta males)

Mbuckets82

Don Juan
Reaction score
So you have no interest with her outside of this? And her guy must feel lucky to have her because if a dude was saying something like that I’d have to investigate. Not tell her but check her actions. You do something for her that he can’t.
She’s living a lie. Prob feels guilty so goes over the top about their fraud ‘love’.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't surprise me at all. It's nice to be on the other side of the red pill isn't it?

sosumba

Don Juan
Reaction score

they comment in their herds, they love it when you communicate you have a common enemy(beta males)
Can you elaborate?

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you elaborate?
Do a playful derek jackson status, ribbing men for how needy they are and insecure, the women will flock to it

women love having their ego's soothed

I hold women accountable but i make it fun

Means1988

Don Juan
Reaction score
she does know what to say, youve indirectly suggested you two have been fcking.

women dont like being called out as *****s.

the only women i reply to or comment on, are the ones who reply to my status's

Damn right, I **** his girl. But I joke like that while they do kayaking and another lovely crap. She knows what I mean by that, and she has enough nerve to allow that.
I love being red pilled.

I wish other guys don’t use the red pill as a game. This is something you wing as you go daily, and it’s a habit. From texts, to FB, to Starbucks, etc.