Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Easy tip I can share for you guys.

Means1988

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 6, 2020
Messages
55
Reaction score
62
Age
36
I know I’m new, and I love this forum. I have a son that I would like to pass teachings onto to being a man, and also I understand there is a lot of readers here that are over a heart break, or curious how to proceed.

I attached an image of this chick, who I did ****, and can **** whenever I want.

She has a guy, she loves so much, posts about it, etc.

She posted a manual that said only 16% percent of women know how to drive a stick shift. Why did she do this? She knows guys will feel attracted to guys writing to her about it. She still loves that attention.

This is what I write. Asking her when did she find out, and she knows what I’m talking about.

the whole time this chick types she is worried I might say different cause she knows I might say “only stick you know how to handle is the one between my legs”, I know she has ANXIETY over it, so what I say is to her “hahah” but flirty cause she knows I can, and at the same time she sees I won’t, that’s why she always stays in touch.

This is one EXAMPLE. Just on FB.

Then I don’t comment. But when I do show up once a month, she will **** me on her lunch break.

meanwhile this could be your girl. You could be buying those gifts, flowers, poems, or whatever.

So my tip is: never disrespect a female. Just make her feel.

don’t be superior or inferior to who she talks with, dates, hangs with, any of that. Be YOU

be a MAN.This doesn’t mean 6’4, bull**** incels spit. If you’re 6’4 and aren’t collecting millions due to a sport you’re worthless.

Connor McGregor is like 5’6 I think? About 150-160 pounds. Personally I’m 6 foot and now over weight at 210, and at my best with muscle was 185.

I’m sure McGreggor is more appealing than me or a 6’4 guy with no heart besides being nice.

Don’t tell women “I know I’m short, I know I’m fat, I know I’m weird, I know I didn’t dress well”... everything about you has to make her QUESTION good and bad about YOU, and no matter your size or looks, just be a MAN what man thinks.

If you think about it what I wrote on her FB discretely is show knows how to work a ****. If her BF questions her, she’ll say I’m a good friend obsessed with cars and annoying. He will look weird for even asking that.

If he would not do such a stupid thing, she wouldn’t even entertain talking to me with a dumb questions and comments like that.

I ended it with “everything is HARD”, she doesn’t know what to say, cause I don’t need her pity, she doesn’t want to ask what else is hard, so what will she do, let it be. But she knows what’s hard.
Her dude don’t.

Don’t be her dude, be you, a man as you were born. I’ll share more down the line if I get good reception, which means good legit opinions, etc.
 

Attachments

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Means1988

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 6, 2020
Messages
55
Reaction score
62
Age
36
I will say auto correct makes typos. Excuse that. I’m too lazy to correct them.
 

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
I ended it with “everything is HARD”, she doesn’t know what to say
she does know what to say, youve indirectly suggested you two have been fcking.

women dont like being called out as *****s.

the only women i reply to or comment on, are the ones who reply to my status's

I purposely make relationship status's that engage women.

they comment in their herds, they love it when you communicate you have a common enemy(beta males)
 

Mbuckets82

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2019
Messages
138
Reaction score
87
Age
44
So you have no interest with her outside of this? And her guy must feel lucky to have her because if a dude was saying something like that I’d have to investigate. Not tell her but check her actions. You do something for her that he can’t.
She’s living a lie. Prob feels guilty so goes over the top about their fraud ‘love’.
 

Scars

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2007
Messages
2,127
Reaction score
1,003
Age
36
Location
Phoenix
Doesn't surprise me at all. It's nice to be on the other side of the red pill isn't it?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

sosumba

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2019
Messages
169
Reaction score
87
I purposely make relationship status's that engage women.

they comment in their herds, they love it when you communicate you have a common enemy(beta males)
Can you elaborate?
 

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
Can you elaborate?
Do a playful derek jackson status, ribbing men for how needy they are and insecure, the women will flock to it

women love having their ego's soothed

I hold women accountable but i make it fun
 

Means1988

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 6, 2020
Messages
55
Reaction score
62
Age
36
she does know what to say, youve indirectly suggested you two have been fcking.

women dont like being called out as *****s.

the only women i reply to or comment on, are the ones who reply to my status's

I purposely make relationship status's that engage women.

they comment in their herds, they love it when you communicate you have a common enemy(beta males)
Damn right, I **** his girl. But I joke like that while they do kayaking and another lovely crap. She knows what I mean by that, and she has enough nerve to allow that.
I love being red pilled.

I wish other guys don’t use the red pill as a game. This is something you wing as you go daily, and it’s a habit. From texts, to FB, to Starbucks, etc.
 
Top