Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Easy" girls choise in men

Marc_zeus

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a situation. My friend ( and few of us besides him ) are regulars at some bar in our city. My friend is tall 6,1" , work out, educated, good job, in general a cool guy. Barista in this bar is very attractive young girl, who is seeing 3 guys simultaneously. We know it, she knows we know. We even joke with her sometimes about it - " good for you, they never meet eachother even at a bar, you are great at scheduling". She jokes back, but at a same time, even she is aware that we know she is let`s say easy girl, she wants to portray herself as a girl with morals with my friend. I was in similar situation few months ago with some girl, but i am not experienced enough to give him some good advice. What do you think is right aproach with this kind of girls ( she is 23, he is 31 )? Should he handle this by invinting her straith to his place ( cooking dinner together ), or invite her for drinks somewhere else ( not her work place ), or something third ? My train of thougt is that theese types of girls are used to ( and respond well ) to some extremly direct aproach " i want to sleep with you " aproach, rather than some regular " i want to go out with you, to get to know you better, and we`ll see where this is going" aproach. Maybe i am wrong here, but think trere are some girls ( that are so used to sex and multiple partnerns, that they see some regular approach - 1 phone numbers exchange, 2 invitation, 3 date, 4 invitation to your place at the end of first date or even scond date, 5 and just then sex as some week man who is not worthy of her pus.y. I dont know, that is why i`am here. Please advice, i want to help my friend if i can. Thank you guys.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Its hard to say because we don't know either of these people and haven't seen the situation unfold. We are only getting some details which to our knowledge may or may not be important in all of this.

How sexually confident is your friend? How confident in general is he? Would he be able to pull something like that off well? Is she being friendly because of her job or because she is interested?

In those situations often times it is the man's confidence in himself in the face of her testing him by seeing what he is made of with objections that will seal his fate one way or the other.

Inviting her out for a drink at another place is always a good option...or him just saying "I am going to be at such and such place, you should come join me." and then working on getting her back to his place.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t think easy is the right word. Just because a girl dates three guys doesn’t mean she is easy to get. If she we’re truly easy, you wouldn’t be here strategizing about how to get her. You approach her the same way you approach all women. You show genuine interest in connecting with her, make an offer to do something one on one with her (that is not sexual in nature), and then when you are together, you gradually escalate toward sex, moving forward and backward based on her reactions to your escalations.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve actually find the opposite. The “easy” girls don’t like direct approach for some reason. I’d take her on a date.

Also, just because she is “dating” three guys doesn’t mean she is having sex with three guys.

Marc_zeus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve actually find the opposite. The “easy” girls don’t like direct approach for some reason. I’d take her on a date.

Also, just because she is “dating” three guys doesn’t mean she is having sex with three guys.
Well, she is not actually dating all 3 of them, i think one of them has "boyfriend" title, and other two are casual **** buddies.

Marc_zeus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am asking this because i think ( with my not so great experience ) that i lost some girls in the past because my approach was not overtly direct, and i asked them on the date. I could be wrong here but i think that some girls ( promiscuous ones ) react better to some " i find you sexy, i would love to spend night with you, come to my place" approach rather than regular date to sex route.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Should he handle this by invinting her straith to his place
These types of girls have access to any kind of dck they wish to have, mostly they prefer tall, muscly guys. Unless the btch flirts with you, direct approach invitation, you got no chance. She could also flirt if you are in position to give her something, for example fix her phone, right there if you fck her in your office in a chair before you fix her phone, she would give. But if you fix her phone, and then get your number, and then call and try to arrange something, forget it.

Now, what kind of attraction could a guy have to a girl who sleeps with 3 different guys and is proud of it. Low value, P U S S Y D E F I C I T, low SMV.. You're friend is an idiot, that thinks like idiots think, that girl sleeps with 3 different guys, she must be easy, let me fck her. She is not easy, because she can have a man better than him, taller and more build.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she potrays herself as a moral girl to your friend, i dont think direct approach would work (calling for sex immideately). Going on for few drinks with her, have a few good laughs then inviting her to his place will seal the deal.

Serenity

Reaction score
I don't think verbalizing wanting to fvck a woman directly is going to work, even if she's easy and everyone knows it. The best way with these types of girls is to bombard them with "I want to fvck you" signals without ever explicitly saying it. Just go with a regular date, but flirt heavily to build the tension. If she responds with flirting heavily in return then it's a sealed deal, go somewhere you have the privacy to fvck instead of ending the date.

The main issue is that many guys don't know how to flirt, let's hope your friend knows.

Marc_zeus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think verbalizing wanting to fvck a woman directly is going to work, even if she's easy and everyone knows it. The best way with these types of girls is to bombard them with "I want to fvck you" signals without ever explicitly saying it. Just go with a regular date, but flirt heavily to build the tension. If she responds with flirting heavily in return then it's a sealed deal, go somewhere you have the privacy to fvck instead of ending the date.

The main issue is that many guys don't know how to flirt, let's hope your friend knows.
Thanks for your response. But i wonder, does "easy" girls have some different treshhold when it comes to flirting? I mean for some girls holding good eye contact, speaking slower and with seductive voice, occasional light touch on her arm or weist can be perceived as flirting. Do you think same goes for for theese kind of girls or flirting must go on some higher level. Thanks

Serenity

Reaction score
@Marc_zeus It's the same, just faster because she reinforces your flirting in such a way that you don't fear escalating. Basically she's participating and cooperating. That's what makes them easy as opposed to women who you have no fvcking clue whether your flirting is going anywhere or not.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a situation. My friend ( and few of us besides him ) are regulars at some bar in our city. My friend is tall 6,1" , work out, educated, good job, in general a cool guy. Barista in this bar is very attractive young girl, who is seeing 3 guys simultaneously. We know it, she knows we know. We even joke with her sometimes about it - " good for you, they never meet eachother even at a bar, you are great at scheduling". She jokes back, but at a same time, even she is aware that we know she is let`s say easy girl, she wants to portray herself as a girl with morals with my friend. I was in similar situation few months ago with some girl, but i am not experienced enough to give him some good advice. What do you think is right aproach with this kind of girls ( she is 23, he is 31 )? Should he handle this by invinting her straith to his place ( cooking dinner together ), or invite her for drinks somewhere else ( not her work place ), or something third ? My train of thougt is that theese types of girls are used to ( and respond well ) to some extremly direct aproach " i want to sleep with you " aproach, rather than some regular " i want to go out with you, to get to know you better, and we`ll see where this is going" aproach. Maybe i am wrong here, but think trere are some girls ( that are so used to sex and multiple partnerns, that they see some regular approach - 1 phone numbers exchange, 2 invitation, 3 date, 4 invitation to your place at the end of first date or even scond date, 5 and just then sex as some week man who is not worthy of her pus.y. I dont know, that is why i`am here. Please advice, i want to help my friend if i can. Thank you guys.
Never ask women out. Young jump off. Triple digit kill count. Wants kids at 30 as the milks gone bad.

Every girl is practice. Go direct. Go indirect. Just go. I prefer a mix of both but all that matters is that she comply or #next.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would someone like to chase a girl that gets allready fed cokk by 3 other guys?

What are the other 3 guys like she is dating?

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would someone like to chase a girl that gets allready fed cokk by 3 other guys?

What are the other 3 guys like she is dating?
Exactly. Low quality girls = Low investment = IDGAF attitude = no overthinking and see where the chips fall. Indirect, direct, no care...