Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

E-mail game

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man I convinced myself email game was the way to go after i had seduced a few girls and banged em after meeting em in public and then sending emails for a few weeks

Now I wonder if in the cases where they give phone numbers if I'm just not better off talking to them on the phone. At least then I know what they are thinking.

Maybe next time I'll call first, if I don't get em I'll email and then leave it at that.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll go ahead and reply to myself and seem a bit crazy but here goes.

In analyzing the girls I did email game on, most of them were the more intelligent type, the ones that could craft full sentences and write entertaining emails.

The party girls types can barely turn on a computer, same with the musician divas.

So maybe those I shouldn't do email with.

It has to be type based.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ive fallen into the email game. its easy to do, you get to take your time and craft a message intended to elicit the response you want.

the only problem with it is that right after you send one, or she sends one, or whatever, right after an email is sent, the person basically moves on with their day and forgets about things. most people aren't great at remembering words, but faces, smells, images, tone of voice, bodies, etc., all those things stick in our head through out the day.

plus, we don't see email as signifying anything. it's easy to send, takes no time or effort, etc., plus in a way its very impersonal, so much of what "you" are isn't capture.

the only way to move thigns forward is with voice or face to face i've found.

J

shyguy32

Don Juan
Reaction score
see I can work the email angle, cause I can be confident and C&f...I guess I have more time to think. Then when I do meet them I already have confidence and know I have them...I don't know why I'm like this I just am. I have a hard time coming up with that confidence when I actually meet someone on the street.

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I'm a shy passive person who is going to use techniques and strategies to get some action from women through instant messaging and email even though I'm really just bullsh!tting in this thread."

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It does work, but another common denominator on some of the email girls is that they lived far away, or that we were discussing an upcoming event.

Chrispy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
e-Mail works for some but not others. I use it to start a convo going but I don't read or put much into it. Though I get annoyed if I don't get a reply, still!

Phone is still a better way to go, if your convo skills are pretty good. You can get her charged up and interested on the phone, before going out. It works better. e-Mail is convenient though...but because of that ya, they go on through their day and forget about the interaction.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly if I don't get a reply in a reasonable time I'm pissed.

And on at least 2 of these occasions, I had the number. So maybe I should have just called them.

Of course I could next week as well. I mean **** if you are getting the response in a few days you can always send a second one as if you didn't realize they didn't reply to the first.