Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dumped for having bad genes

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My gf just told me that we shouldn't date anymore. We've been together for about 5 months and we was starting to think about the future, and what would happen if we had kids together.

I have albinism and a heart condition, both of which are genetic. She told me that she couldn't risk having kids with those problems.

I was dumbfounded. I've never heard anything like that before.

Assuming this is not a cover for something else, is this a totally wrong attitude on her part?

I know what to do about her - NEXT, but can I do anything to prevent it in the future.

saywhen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not talking about kids in only after 5 months would help.
If a women is invested in you enough that stuff will seem like small potatoes

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
saywhen said:
Not talking about kids in only after 5 months would help.
If a women is invested in you enough that stuff will seem like small potatoes
She's the one who brought it up.

saywhen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Leporello said:
She's the one who brought it up.

In cases like that, I would suggest to her to slow down on the baby talk and live in the moment. Even if she brought it up , ultimately it was brought up to soon. Gotta control the escalation yourself, right?

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This doesn't pass the smell test for me.

Women rarely give the actual reason when they breakup with someone. More often than not - it's another guy. And then they backwards rationalize the decision.

This reason given is fvcked up on her part, because you may or may not already have an insecurity about these things and i doubt this helps.

But, just forget about her man. Your instinct is to try to make everything better or at least get some closure.... Im big on following your instincts; but in this case - just move on.

Whatever the reason - she's not worth the resources mentally.