"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Dumb question

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

RazorRambo24

Banned
Joined
Dec 30, 2022
Messages
1,180
Reaction score
1,358
Age
34
At least you acknowledged it was a dumb question. I'm always surprised at posts like these and why peolpe actually reply seriously.

It's just about as dumb as owning a company and not caring about the background of who you employ.

Or trusting someone with your money who has a history of learning how to swindel people out of money and commit fraud/rob people. Yeah please manage my finances for me good sir.. "I trust you in GOOD FAITH alone." Goofies.

I dont care about your past.. OH look at here..Looks like ive contracted Gnorrhea ..g reat! But who cares about her past-- She only told me she used to f- every gu she meets when she was in her "crazy days".. butthat she was "still pretty crazy now" "i used to do blow and heroin too".. real classy gal she was.. but idc bout her past!
 
Top