Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dumb**** parents put me on mood stabilizers when I was a teenager and it completely ****ed up my weight hormones. Is this fixable without surgery?

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
Always remember when one door closes another one opens. If you don't hear from them or don't have plans, that gives you an opportunity to do something else.
Yeah that's the attitude I'm trying to internalize, I just haven't had the experience of abundance.

Reaction score
It's difficult to tell when I have clothes on but my stomach is disproportionately big and my chest is slightly fleshier than it should be.

Thankfully the baboons who raised me and who I'm supposed to call "mom and dad" found out what was going on and took me off it before something crazy happened but now I'm stuck with this awkward body.

The only time I was remotely close to being back to normal was when I was starving myself because I was so focused on work/school that I would forget to eat.

Not keen on going back to doing that.
Doesn't change that I'm sick of this body.

Is it possible to change this or did ****ing Michelle and Chad's incompetence set this in stone in my body?
Keto, and intermittent fasting.
Lost 20lbs in a month.
I also have stubborn fat.
It's insulin resistance.
Suck it up and starve, until it fixes itself.
The starvation only lasts a couple of days. Then you feel normal.
When you eat, don't eat alot. You'll feel sick, and have stomach cramps.
I did one meal every second day.
Then I scaled back to one every day.
Zero snacks.
Zero alcohol.
Plus the gym.
It works dude. Your system can be fixed.
Right now I'm on vaca. I eat something light in the restaurant. and feel crap after.
Words of wisdom :"French fries are not vegetables"