Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
What do you consider red flags in this instance?I just love that they have this on camera.
She showed a lot of red flags early on. Which if paid attention to could have prevented this before it ever became a problem. This type of corrupted woman can't really hide their rotten nature, they rely on the man being too infatuated to think rationally and notice it. They're relatively easy to avoid of you're aware, because they mostly target the unaware and keep their distance from people able to see through them.
The obvious imbalance between them. I am willing to bet he spent way more on her than what she returned, long before they married. I'm sure I could point out more specific ones if I met her on a daily basis, but a sorry video about it just doesn't provide that detail. I know how women like that operate, they'll start small, slowly increasing the severity of their selfishness and at every step along the way try to minimize how severe it is. Like boiling a frog by raising the temperature so slowly that it doesn't notice that it's about to be boiled to death, that's their method in a nutshell. So you end up like this guy, saying she was really nice to begin with, but gradually sucked everything out of him.What do you consider red flags in this instance?
- wife seemed very materialistic from the beginningWhat do you consider red flags in this instance?
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
True, although it's one thing to sit on a forum pointing it out when we already are aware of this, it's a very different thing to actually be in the situation and unaware of the knowledge we possess. It's not like the kind of advice we give on this forum is repeated everywhere in mainstream media, at least not with anywhere near the same clarity.Fair enough although playing the devil's advocate one could argue that she didn't put a gun to his head to work two jobs and buy her all that stuff.