Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dumb Bimbo Beats Herself Up to Frame Beta Provider Husband LOL

logicallefty

Reaction score
hahaha busted!!

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And as usual the law is so one-sided that she's out 'somewhere in Australia' without being charged for filing false claims which supposedly also carries the same 7yr sentence.

@bigdave17's future wife lol

Serenity

Reaction score
I just love that they have this on camera.

She showed a lot of red flags early on. Which if paid attention to could have prevented this before it ever became a problem. This type of corrupted woman can't really hide their rotten nature, they rely on the man being too infatuated to think rationally and notice it. They're relatively easy to avoid of you're aware, because they mostly target the unaware and keep their distance from people able to see through them.

Music_czar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I liked the last part.. “if god shows you someone’s true colours don’t try to paint a different picture” that’s really the only rule you need to learn at SS on how to deal with women.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just love that they have this on camera.

She showed a lot of red flags early on. Which if paid attention to could have prevented this before it ever became a problem. This type of corrupted woman can't really hide their rotten nature, they rely on the man being too infatuated to think rationally and notice it. They're relatively easy to avoid of you're aware, because they mostly target the unaware and keep their distance from people able to see through them.
What do you consider red flags in this instance?

longtail

Banned
Reaction score
This story made me suspicious about the Amber Heard case as well. Turns out Heard's story is extremely fishy as well. Bruises typically take up to a couple of weeks to heal. Heard's alleged bruises were not visible just two days after the alleged attack.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/witnesses-claim-amber-heard-no-8128223

Two witnesses claim Amber Heard had no bruising on her face days after Johnny Depp allegedly attacked her in their home, according to US reports.

The website says a lawyer who lives in the building was told by a concierge that her face looked so flawless, "I was about to compliment her on her complexion."

Last edited:

Serenity

Reaction score
The obvious imbalance between them. I am willing to bet he spent way more on her than what she returned, long before they married. I'm sure I could point out more specific ones if I met her on a daily basis, but a sorry video about it just doesn't provide that detail. I know how women like that operate, they'll start small, slowly increasing the severity of their selfishness and at every step along the way try to minimize how severe it is. Like boiling a frog by raising the temperature so slowly that it doesn't notice that it's about to be boiled to death, that's their method in a nutshell. So you end up like this guy, saying she was really nice to begin with, but gradually sucked everything out of him.

Only way to counter this is by having clear boundaries, lines that should not be crossed, whatever the argument. Always pay attention to how the relationship was in the beginning, the premise, then keep track of how it's developing. Have a rough estimate of who contributes most, it should be balanced. In this case I highly doubt it was balanced and I'm sure he put up resistance (boundaries) but yielded, not knowing how serious of a mistake it is to make such compromises.

It would be small things in the beginning, but things that to anyone frequenting this forum would be massive red flags. This guy was clueless, had he been skeptical instead of overly enthusiastic at his new girlfriend he would have noticed something was off at least.

Music_czar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
- wife seemed very materialistic from the beginning

- wife practically forcing husband to work two jobs while she chills at home

- husband spending all of his money on his wife’s silly luxuries, ie expensive handbags and expensive track suit

- husband sending large sums of money to wife’s family in Morocco (why didn’t wife get a job and send money to her own family)

- wife stockpiling expensive jewellery which she snuck out of the house while husband was thrown in jail over false accusations

I’m sure there were more but those were the main ones.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fair enough although playing the devil's advocate one could argue that she didn't put a gun to his head to work two jobs and buy her all that stuff.

Serenity

Reaction score
Fair enough although playing the devil's advocate one could argue that she didn't put a gun to his head to work two jobs and buy her all that stuff.
True, although it's one thing to sit on a forum pointing it out when we already are aware of this, it's a very different thing to actually be in the situation and unaware of the knowledge we possess. It's not like the kind of advice we give on this forum is repeated everywhere in mainstream media, at least not with anywhere near the same clarity.

Being dumb and unaware isn't anywhere near as immoral as taking advantage of others in such a way. Yeah, he could have done something about it earlier, he didn't and have paid the price. I wouldn't say he deserved it, he was (given the limited information) not harming anyone. She on the other hand... She can be glad she's not in my country, where false accusations are more easily persecuted especially with such undeniable evidence.