"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

dudes

muzzled

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 21, 2004
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
one other question (i appreciate all of your advice guys)

sometimes when i am out with my boys and i meet some female friends, their guy friends run to me to freakin hug me!
i don't know these guys and it happens on several different occasions. wtf? they are not gay so what is it? any of you guys had this happen?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

muzzled

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 21, 2004
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
lol
they are european cuz i am too

but its not common for european males to hug ya know
happened to me like 4 times now wtf??
 

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
from what I heard it is, I think it was a BBB post or somethin where he said he looked thro his photo albums and all of his friends were entagled in affection. As long as it aint gay, you should be cool with it. It is just bein cool. Or you can confront em privately and tell him it makes you uncomfortable
 

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
its happened to me once, but they where stoned so thats probably why. Its no big deal.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

muzzled

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 21, 2004
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
so you dont think it could be the guy hearing stories about me and they try and disarm me or something?

talking to them privately wont make a difference cuz it happened 4 times when i never even seen the guy before. just wonder as to how to react to it if it happens again. like push the guy away or pretend its your best friend in the world you aint seen for ages or what?
 
Top