Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

dudes

muzzled

Don Juan
Reaction score
one other question (i appreciate all of your advice guys)

sometimes when i am out with my boys and i meet some female friends, their guy friends run to me to freakin hug me!
i don't know these guys and it happens on several different occasions. wtf? they are not gay so what is it? any of you guys had this happen?

muzzled

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol
they are european cuz i am too

but its not common for european males to hug ya know
happened to me like 4 times now wtf??

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
from what I heard it is, I think it was a BBB post or somethin where he said he looked thro his photo albums and all of his friends were entagled in affection. As long as it aint gay, you should be cool with it. It is just bein cool. Or you can confront em privately and tell him it makes you uncomfortable

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its happened to me once, but they where stoned so thats probably why. Its no big deal.

muzzled

Don Juan
Reaction score
so you dont think it could be the guy hearing stories about me and they try and disarm me or something?

talking to them privately wont make a difference cuz it happened 4 times when i never even seen the guy before. just wonder as to how to react to it if it happens again. like push the guy away or pretend its your best friend in the world you aint seen for ages or what?