Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Drunk Dial Problem

tjslove

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is my issue fellow DJers. I have been flirting with this girl at work and have been using the ****y and funny routine. I do mean to say that this girl is definitely at the very least an 8. Well, last night I got totally loaded and called her under the influence of way too many Jaeger-bombs. When she answered, I unfortunately told her that I liked her and she was beautiful. So my question is how do I pick up the ball and recover

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tjslove
Here is my issue fellow DJers. I have been flirting with this girl at work and have been using the ****y and funny routine. I do mean to say that this girl is definitely at the very least an 8. Well, last night I got totally loaded and called her under the influence of way too many Jaeger-bombs. When she answered, I unfortunately told her that I liked her and she was beautiful. So my question is how do I pick up the ball and recover
don't do anything.

DON'T ACT NERVOUS ABOUT IT.
Don't worry about it.

don't make an attempt to recover.

if she mentions anything

"oh yea! haha! me and my buddies were prank calling girls for a laugh!"

Carpe_Diem

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like the best thing you could have done.

I think as much as the lady folk love the games, sometimes to be told straight out how you feel can flaw them and knock them on their ass. I dare say she respects you a lot more now and is probably a little intimidated by your confidence, be it dutch courage or not.

tjslove

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok

So I guess I am in the clear..........what should my next move be

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the next move should be, find a girl, in a completely unrelated situation, start liking her aswell, then you'll like the first girl less. and be less likely to f*ck up and get hurt and more likely to keep things smooth, and working.

I'm Joe Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder how people can do something so stupid. I am amazed you didn't hurt yourself typing this.

How about not getting piss drunk anymore?

But at least it makes guys who are able to control their own bodies and words like me look good. :cool:

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by I'm Joe Dirt
I wonder how people can do something so stupid. I am amazed you didn't hurt yourself typing this.

How about not getting piss drunk anymore?

But at least it makes guys who are able to control their own bodies and words like me look good. :cool:
take it easy brother.

big fan of "piss drunk" you live and learn. i've done stupid ****, normally on sms when drunk. but u learn.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol@drunk dialing

I used to do that when I was 14. hehe good memories.

I'm Joe Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eh, I just think if some people were more responsible they wouldn't put themselves in a big mess.

Some dating situations here on this board are complicated and often not entirley within the grasp of the person who seeks advice. We help them make the best of it.

But when someone does something SO stupid that was COMPLETLEY avoidable, eh, I just don't know...

ezilonman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry...just remember this

"**** happens when you drink"

that should be your mind set...don't worry about it

if she brings it up... still be confident, smile and laugh and say "sh#t happens when you drink" and laugh or something like that. Then just drop it outta your mind.

chances are she will start to laugh too...then she might go into it further which means...BINGO...she is interested.

Dublinsfinest

Don Juan
Reaction score
boy did this hit close to home.

I've done the exact same thing on MANY occasions. I almost got expelled from college for my drunken antics and fuc*ed up things with a perfect girl by getting arrested in front of her on campus...

Solution, DONT GET PISSED.

Drink, but stop before your limit.

As regards this situation, it depends how she feel about you. You may have done a good things here? Or you may have fu*ked up. Hard to tell. But you'll find out. Good idea to tell her you were drunk

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha I drunk dialed the girl i'm currently seeing, before we started goin out. Piss drunk at a bar leavin a drunken message on her voicemail! She thought it was cute and called me the next morning and I was soooo hung over when she called me around noon. I heard the b*tch ring on my phone and my body auto picked up. We laughed, i puked, been hittin it ever since.

Haha anyway i say just get back in there. So you told her she's hot, big deal she already knows that and who cares anyway, you were drunk right!! Have a good time with it, things won't be all that bad off, if you put in a little time and footwork.