Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Drugs & Women

bob2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Eh? That’s literally what I didn’t do though dude. The fact I didn’t do drugs with her in the three years I knew her was precisely why we never hooked up.

All I’m saying is maybe just having one puff on a spliff with her in those three years would have been more sensible anyway, because I was acting like some sort of angelic superhuman rather than just cutting loose and having fun.

But yeah the fact that I habitually stick to my values over getting girls is both a point of pride for me and also a source of me not getting laid...
I had one experience where the girl did weed with everyone else. I took a puff. She kissed me. We would've banged but she passed out that night. It's good that you can see the right path.

When I dated a girl that smoked weed a lot. I never smoked weed with her, and she didn't care. Weed's not free.

bob2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It comes down to the type of women you seek. Since you're into the party scene, drugs (or having access to drugs) will undoubtedly get you access to more women, than if you didn't. In my early twenties my friend at the time was a drug dealer and he would consistently have chicks over at his place doing coke or other ****. We're talking a revolving door of chicks.
I've researched enough to know exactly this. I think some studies connected weed use with one night stands. Question I wanna know is, what's the likelihood of stds. I'd imagine very very high when it comes to the harder drugs.

I think this one girl from Amsterdam is the closest thing I've been near when it comes to hard drug use: mdma. There's pretty much no traits that I like about her. She's too eratic and I'm sure it's the chemicals. It's somewhat entertaining to me that someone can be completely unpredictable with their emotions. Maybe that's the appeal.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Seriously, stay away from that shiet man.

Maxinulm

Don Juan
Reaction score
I also thought that it was a good idea to get a raver/drugs girlfriend. This was a total disaster. Got lied to, cheated a lot before i found out and ended it. She even stole from me. That was definitely not girlfriend material. Had a good time with her. Sex on different drugs can definitely be awesome and a pain in the *ss at the same time.

Yes i love techno. Here in germany its a big thing. Experimented with drugs, but thank god never got hooked on anything. And i always went the safe use route (testing your pills, not too much, dont consume too often...). Never did 2 or 3 day benders etc. One good night and that was it. I also still go to raves or DJs a like maybe 2 or 3 times a year with friends and have fun. For me its like someone going to a Rolling Stones concert. Theres tons of old people enjoying it.

When i look at rave videos from the us, its mainly teenagers in fur clothing and the music is different! Here in europe/germany there often is an older crowd...

I would definitely say: Dont date druggirls seriously. I had to learn the hard way

Last edited:

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was same as you. Coke and Mandy every weekend.
My advice would be to ease out of that scene. You have no idea how much it’s limiting you.

I don’t have an issue with a woman who does. You’re at the age now where you could meet a girl who does but build a life or aspiration not on the baggie as a sole way to enjoy oneself.

Long term I can attest. It’s a damaging and limiting lifestyle. I’m nearly 40 but I was a DJ for years professionally and I did tons of it. I then became a financial exec so I assume our lives are similar.

I always found women who weren’t in the lifestyle and did what your uncle suggests. Little bit on the side. A woman who acts as a brake on that is not a bad thing.

Today, my wife is anti drugs. My main issue has been booze for a number of years. Just drinking a bit too much a couple days a month. I smoke a bit of weed on the sly from time to time. Very occasionally on a night out I might have a half G. Last time was a year and a half ago.
You won’t miss the lifestyle. You’ll find more enjoyment building wealth, and a life, than in throwing it up your nose.

Hope this helps, I’ve been there and my advice to “me” at your age is to move slowly away. Let’s face it. You’ve been high. You might have been various states of high. That’s all there is to it. You won’t learn anything more from it. You’re missing so much and please never lie to yourself, you know as well as I do, the weeks are full of lethargy which are a heavy price for 12 hours of excitement.

All the best

deadmasterx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
but I've always thought I needed the fun girl I could party with.
Imagine needing drugs to be fun...

Judgement apart, drugs are things that will consume you. You may be "okay" (because if you feel like using it to begin with you're far from ok) by now, but everybody has ups and downs. The same way your aunt got fat after divorcing (or marrying) you're on the line too, people go after something to fill the void. When this day comes, hope for the thing that's close to your hand be a burger and not some cocaine ****.

Last edited:

deadmasterx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not doing drugs pretty much cost me this girl who was into drugs I really used to like actually.
Principles are non-negotiable. You're a bus driving your own way. If you go someone else's way, you're not in control anymore.

deadmasterx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's funny (or sad) that the addictive chemical in tobacco, nicotine, is the least harmful.

The stats on alcohol related death include health related deaths like liver disease, cardiovascular disease, other cancers, as well as alcohol related falls alcohol poisoning and car accidents. Out of those it's the long term health effects that boost the numbers.

Street drugs can kill people faster but alcohol and tobacco are more widely used and the long term health effects leading to death are much more far reaching.
Is it hard to accept that all these things are sh!t? Quit drinking, smoking and getting stoned. Your life will be way better, in all matters. Only boring people need other things (or other people) to be fun. If that's anyone's problem here, go learn some skills. That's what this forum is about.