Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Drugs & Women

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A topic I haven't seen on here. I myself, dabble in an array of drugs, I quit smoking weed years ago as it's not congruent with success and turns you lazy and robs your zest for life and adventure.

Cocaine on the other hand, is very rife working in the city (central london) and also the party scene (house music) is rife with mdma and pills/ecstacy.

As a result my last gf I met in a club and previous girls I've been seeing did coke and mdma, all my family tell me to find a girl who doesn't do drugs, but I've always thought I needed the fun girl I could party with.

At 28 going on 29, I realise I need some stability in my life, to stack my money, and live a healthy life unless I wanna die in my 40s. I'm actively looking for girls that don't party or do drugs (namely coke). But I don't want to lose the fun of being part of that culture, i'm not advocating drug taking but seriously the nights I've had on drugs have been the best in my life.

My uncle said to find a good girl and do your drugs with the boys on the side which I think is the best option.

What are you guys experiences with drugs? I'm aware this will not even be an issue for the vast majority of you.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You’re gonna stop smoking weed? I’m gonna start smoking weed.

I dated this girl last year who was a total crackhead. She was banging hot. She got me into it too but I was able to control myself. If you do it once a week I don’t know what’s the problem.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah bro crack is moreish, don't believe the propaganda crack and heroin are the way forward

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is that you can't keep your own sh*t straight when you invite people into your life who can't do the same, even if you regulate them to f-toys.

I had my days experimenting, even struggled with addiction at one point. I stay FAR away from that sh*t (all drugs) now and would never allow anyone to bring that stuff into my place, but nonetheless, I still had a plate OD in my fvcking living room last year. She hid it from me. I had to do CPR until the paramedics came. She didn't make it. Cops turned my condo into a crime scene. I had to sit down with detectives and answer a lot of questions, several times. I was cleared eventually, but it was a sh*tty experience.

I also just heard another plate I stopped seeing a few years back just ODed a week ago. Thank god I managed to stay away from that sh*t storm.

There isn't a piece of ass worth that bullsh*t.
Damn son that’s some Breaking Bad sh*t right there. You don’t wanna be Jesse Pinkman the rest of your life.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's some hardcore **** Amante, a bit above my paygrade, I'm talking dabbling not balls to the wall

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Idk, something seems off about the need to bond over drugs

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not a need to bond over them, more a mutual enjoyment of them.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't need drugs or alcohol for anything. I would say including it in your shenanigans is the opposite of self improvement as it allows you to hide behind the false confidence it creates.
So true, but easier said than done.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not a need to bond over them, more a mutual enjoyment of them.
But you are bonding over them. And it's a shared interest that generators shared familiarity . Problem, as others have pointed out, it's not sustainable for a healthy long term situation. In this situation "long term" means anything over 30 days.

Just IMO

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know a woman under 35 who doesnt do coke/or at least polish off a bottle of wine EVERY night

A

AJ84

So true, but easier said than done.
Because the drug use is connected to your social life, it would be hard to back off if you wanted without loosing social connections that you have, which makes it a deterrent to change.

But It's a very slippery slope when you do drugs like crack, meth, heroin as part of a social group, which many people do esp the stimulants like crack, cocaine and meth, because there is always someone who is willing to share but there's no such thing as free drugs.

I think finding ways to have fun outside of drug use with people outside of that scene would be beneficial for you, dating or not dating.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is it that cocaine is so prominent in the UK
because everyone is depressed got mental health issues, every family is split up
EVERYTHING revolves around associate drinking

its rare anyone leads a normal life any more like our grandparents did, where you went out with your family to the seaside etc for the day, obviously people still do this but not the volume im thinking

theres 2 wetherspoons pubs and 4 mcdonalds within a arms span radius where i live.............says it all

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah bro crack is moreish, don't believe the propaganda crack and heroin are the way forward

I don't do drugs myself, trying to get that clean cut healthy ripped vibe going. But all the guys who do drugs that I know seem to be banging cuties that also do drugs.

Not doing drugs pretty much cost me this girl who was into drugs I really used to like actually. Back then I was too uptight to even share a toke with her. I haven't tried weed but in that situation repeated I'd probably remove the stick from my arse if it meant I got somewhere with a babe like that...ha.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I don't do drugs myself, trying to get that clean cut healthy ripped vibe going. But all the guys who do drugs that I know seem to be banging cuties that also do drugs.

Not doing drugs pretty much cost me this girl who was into drugs I really used to like actually. Back then I was too uptight to even share a toke with her. I haven't tried weed but in that situation repeated I'd probably remove the stick from my arse if it meant I got somewhere with a babe like that...ha.

You compromised your value system to chase the *****. That is the epitome of beta behavior.

The fact that you think it is better to do drugs and not have a stick up your arse displays that you have a looooonnnnngggggg way to go in your interpersonal growth. I hope you recognize that as an area of your life that needs vast improvement.

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You compromised your value system to chase the *****. That is the epitome of beta behavior.

The fact that you think it is better to do drugs and not have a stick up your arse displays that you have a looooonnnnngggggg way to go in your interpersonal growth. I hope you recognize that as an area of your life that needs vast improvement.
Eh? That’s literally what I didn’t do though dude. The fact I didn’t do drugs with her in the three years I knew her was precisely why we never hooked up.

All I’m saying is maybe just having one puff on a spliff with her in those three years would have been more sensible anyway, because I was acting like some sort of angelic superhuman rather than just cutting loose and having fun.

But yeah the fact that I habitually stick to my values over getting girls is both a point of pride for me and also a source of me not getting laid...

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know about other countries, but the US is flooded with heroin right now. The cartels have been driven out of the weed smuggling business by legal weed, so they have switched to heroin. With all the new players on the market, some of them try to make their stuff stronger by mixing in fentanyl, and that is how people are dying. No one intentionally does 10x their normal amount just for fun. What happens is that they accidentally run across stuff that is 10x stronger, and have no idea when they are taking it. Drugs kill people because they are illegal. If they were legal, then users would be able to get a consistent product.

Another thing about drugs, when you buy them, you are getting what is profitable to sell to you. No one ever died of psychedelic mushrooms, but good luck finding those on the street.

Molly wasn't commercially available in my experimenting days, so I haven't done it. But I have been around girls who are into it. Yes, they are a lot of fun in the club, but wake up next to one the next morning and have a conversation with her. The stuff melts your brain. You are retarded the morning after.

A

AJ84

I don't know about other countries, but the US is flooded with heroin right now. The cartels have been driven out of the weed smuggling business by legal weed, so they have switched to heroin. With all the new players on the market, some of them try to make their stuff stronger by mixing in fentanyl, and that is how people are dying. No one intentionally does 10x their normal amount just for fun. What happens is that they accidentally run across stuff that is 10x stronger, and have no idea when they are taking it. Drugs kill people because they are illegal. If they were legal, then users would be able to get a consistent product.

Another thing about drugs, when you buy them, you are getting what is profitable to sell to you. No one ever died of psychedelic mushrooms, but good luck finding those on the street.

Molly wasn't commercially available in my experimenting days, so I haven't done it. But I have been around girls who are into it. Yes, they are a lot of fun in the club, but wake up next to one the next morning and have a conversation with her. The stuff melts your brain. You are retarded the morning after.

Alcohol and tobacco are legal, and they kill more people than all illegal drugs combined.

I think making some drugs legal will help with safer dosing and knowing what you are getting, but it won't prevent some people from using too much of it.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alcohol and tobacco are legal, and they kill more people than all illegal drugs combined.
Yeah, because they cause cancer. The tobacco plant is radioactive.

In the US, the number published for "alcohol-related traffic deaths" is a big lie. If you crash while sober, and they find a beer can in your wreckage, then they claim alcohol killed you. It's propaganda designed to persuade the public into accepting the giant cash grab that is DUI law. Where I live, there is hardly any valuable property to tax. "Fines and fees" make up most of the county revenue, and most of those come from DUI. When cars start driving themselves, they are still going to arrest people for drunk "driving," or else the government is going to go broke.