Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Drugs & Women

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your ultimate goal is to settle down and have kids then the obvious answer is a non partying girl like your uncle said. Cleanest life style as possible with healthy together functioning parents, but again there are no guarantees in life.

Party chicks typically ride the carousel hard and trying to pair bond with 1 is a recipe for disaster. Are they dabbling like you? Or are they really straight up addicts? Can you tell the difference?

Party chicks are great short term fun plates and that's it. There's are some out there with no kids. Some get stuck in the life style or bounce in and out. Once they hit there mid to late 30s- early 40's all the drug use has turned them to take daily does of zanax or some SSRI along with their booze of choice, some times weed. Makes for a great combo. You can only chase the dragon for so long, eventually the dragon will consume you. I feel bad for them but only for a few seconds.

I was similar around early to mid 20's, just a phase for me that I eventually grew out of.

A

AJ84

Yeah, because they cause cancer. The tobacco plant is radioactive.

In the US, the number published for "alcohol-related traffic deaths" is a big lie. If you crash while sober, and they find a beer can in your wreckage, then they claim alcohol killed you. It's propaganda designed to persuade the public into accepting the giant cash grab that is DUI law. Where I live, there is hardly any valuable property to tax. "Fines and fees" make up most of the county revenue, and most of those come from DUI. When cars start driving themselves, they are still going to arrest people for drunk "driving," or else the government is going to go broke.
It's funny (or sad) that the addictive chemical in tobacco, nicotine, is the least harmful.

The stats on alcohol related death include health related deaths like liver disease, cardiovascular disease, other cancers, as well as alcohol related falls alcohol poisoning and car accidents. Out of those it's the long term health effects that boost the numbers.

Street drugs can kill people faster but alcohol and tobacco are more widely used and the long term health effects leading to death are much more far reaching.

youngprodigy

Don Juan
Reaction score
You’re too old at this point to be worryin about the party scene. Weed isn’t a big deal but coke and all that is too much. I’ve tried all those things don’t get me wrong but girls that mess around with stuff like that aren’t LTR material

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drugs kill people because they are illegal. If they were legal, then users would be able to get a consistent product.
Kind of true, kind of not. Yes, dealers can cut drugs with crap or stronger stuff and it kills people. But hard drugs naturally lend themselves to criminals as a product because they are cripplingly addictive, even if they were legalised. Heroin is great for turning people into junkies you can exploit and turn into your thralls.

Even if heroin (for example) was legal and sold in stores at a known purity without fentanyl, there are always going to be desperate junkies and addicts for as long as it's being used, because it rewires the human mind and body to produce that effect. Eventually these junkies are going to want to exceed their "legal" dose and then what do they do? They turn to illegal drug dealers, who will still be going strong filling this niche.

Not to mention illegal drug dealers would still flourish selling low quality, cheaper s*** to people who can't afford the bona fide legal stuff too. Apparently cocaine in London averages 5% pure at the moment - and people are still happy paying £50 to snort it like the idiots they are, because they think it's cool. Even if it was 100% pure and legal, people would still OD and get addicted.

If any drugs were to be legalised, I would accept weed (of lower concentrations, not synthetic cannaboids and skunk) and then draw the line at it. Like alcohol, it has positives and negatives, but it's not a drug that will totally destroy your life with a month of use. Snorting coke, smoking crack and taking smack are all extremely destructive behaviours that drive people to crime and poverty, legal or not.

So I think saying that legalising drugs would simply make them safe is missing that many of these drugs are inherently extremely harmful and open to abuse rather than use. And I say that as a Chemist...not that it lends me any extra credence in this particular argument, but I have studied drugs and medchem.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So true, but easier said than done.
I'm 50, but I did tons of drugs in college. Lots of weed, booze, coke, meth, acid, shrooms, all things for all occasions.

Essentially it's a trade-off. Drugs and easy women can give you a short term thrill but ruin your future.

Slow success will feel less exciting in the moment, but will add up to a lot more.

Essentially this is the central conundrum of being a human. Short term pleasure which ends in long term pain, or short term discomfort which will add up to a much longer lasting and more subtle pleasure?

Certainly ain't easy. The older you get, the more the two paths become mutually exclusive.

Everybody faces this choice, pretty much every day, in various respects.

How you choose determines your character.

Humans have struggled with this since the dawn of time.

No easy answers.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know about other countries, but the US is flooded with heroin right now.
Heroin is candy compared to fentanyl.

According to some economic law, when they outlaw drugs, the drug makers and sellers are incentivized to make it much more potent and concentrated. Easier to transport, hide, etc.

Studies show that before prohibition a certain percentage of folks drank hard liquor, for example, but after prohibition ended, a much larger percentage had gotten a taste for hard liquor since that's what was most available during prohibition.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018...ugh-fentanyl-kill-millions-en-route-us-border

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If any drugs were to be legalised, I would accept weed (of lower concentrations, not synthetic cannaboids and skunk) and then draw the line at it. Like alcohol, it has positives and negatives, but it's not a drug that will totally destroy your life with a month of use. Snorting coke, smoking crack and taking smack are all extremely destructive behaviours that drive people to crime and poverty, legal or not.
If only low-potency weed were legal, people would just smoke more of it. I remember gravity bongs :)

Legalization would follow the methadone clinic model. The government gives the stuff away for free and sponsors a safe injection site. Drug-related crime would be reduced to zero. Drugs do not inherently make someone criminal-minded. They're just expensive, and that is what leads to crime, both from sellers and from users.

The one methadone clinic I know of is open from 6-9 AM only. You get your jones fixed early in the morning, while they help you browse the help wanted ads. That's a much better deal than the alternative, which usually entails spending most of your waking hours searching for your next score, spending money you don't have and hoping not to get robbed, poisoned or murdered.

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If only low-potency weed were legal, people would just smoke more of it. I remember gravity bongs :)

Legalization would follow the methadone clinic model. The government gives the stuff away for free and sponsors a safe injection site. Drug-related crime would be reduced to zero. Drugs do not inherently make someone criminal-minded. They're just expensive, and that is what leads to crime, both from sellers and from users.

The one methadone clinic I know of is open from 6-9 AM only. You get your jones fixed early in the morning, while they help you browse the help wanted ads. That's a much better deal than the alternative, which usually entails spending most of your waking hours searching for your next score, spending money you don't have and hoping not to get robbed, poisoned or murdered.
Again, yes and no IMO. Some drugs do incline you towards criminal behaviour, or at least extremely self-destructive behaviour. Some people amped off their t*ts on coke or meth become extremely aggressive and inhumanly strong at the same time. Amphetamine abuse can trigger permanent psychosis in people. People on heroin neglect their family or children, sometimes to an extreme extent.

Even the way alcohol is abused in society after legalisation p*sses me off, let alone if more harmful harder drugs were legalised. In the UK we've reached a point where 30% of Accident and Emergency hospital admissions are drunk idiots who have been fighting each other or injured themselves. Ambulances queue up outside pubs in the city centre every Friday night before incidents even occur, because it has just become normal for town centres to turn into war zones after kick out time.

My opinion on the matter is that hard drug abuse is a cancer on society whether it's legal or not. I can understand giving people methadone to get them off heroin, I can't understand the rationale for just legalising what are basically extremely harmful chemicals and encouraging people to get f*cked up on them.

It used to astonish me that I once had a medicinal chemistry lecture in which a Professor of Organic Chemistry said "Drugs are incredibly complicated and so is our internal biology. Without decades of study, it's impossible to tell what drugs will do to an individual's body when abused."

What were some people studying Chemistry with me in that very same lecture doing that night? Going out and getting messed up on legal highs. Completely unknown chemicals made by some failure of a chemistry student in a bedroom somewhere, with bad equipment and unknown concentration. Doing that to your body is just insane.

Anyway sorry, essay over. Didn't mean to sound preachy, I guess it's a topic of passion for me ;)

Last edited:
A

AJ84

The methadone clinics are a harm reduction program aimed to help people get off of drugs like heroin. People can't just waltz in for a fix, they have to be referred, usually by a medical professional, and oftentimes they have to submit urine samples to screen for other substances that they are technically not supposed to be on while getting the methadone. Here in Toronto they can also get their juice from the pharmacy with a prescription but can't get more than one dose at a time and still have to get urine tests. This is also flagged in their medical records.

I work in the addiction/ mental health field and see what some of my clients have to do to get methadone. It's free, it's safe but they make you work for it.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a result my last gf I met in a club and previous girls I've been seeing did coke and mdma, all my family tell me to find a girl who doesn't do drugs, but I've always thought I needed the fun girl I could party with.

At 28 going on 29, I realise I need some stability in my life, to stack my money, and live a healthy life unless I wanna die in my 40s. I'm actively looking for girls that don't party or do drugs (namely coke). But I don't want to lose the fun of being part of that culture, i'm not advocating drug taking but seriously the nights I've had on drugs have been the best in my life.
I think you should find a balanced girl, one who knows how to have fun but also has self control

the last thing you want is some stick in the mud that doesn't know how to have any fun (I wouldn't marry a girl that wouldn't agree to do a honeymoon in vegas for example)

but the other last thing you want is a girl who's totally out of control (partying 3 days a week or needing to get high even while she's at home or otherwise doing normal things)

I knew girls who didn't ever want to drink or party, and I knew girls that apparently got drunk and high 5 days a week... despite having class on those days. the former sounds safe but boring and the latter sounds like a rocket powered rollercoaster that explodes at the end of the wild ride

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex would do coke with her alcoholic housemate on Thursdays (she worked from home fridays) it used to piss me off so much. Then I found out 7/8 months into the relationship the drug dealer used to call her baby, so I started meeting him instead and imposing myself as her bf. Anyway she said she would stop doing it if it meant that much to me, but somewhere down the line she started again, we would always argue when she was coked up or drunk. She would chastise me for the same behaviour she did herself. She also went out with her friends to parties and raving more than I did, that how you know you're slowly growing out of it.

Oh also, I found out a few weeks ago she stole 2 lines of her house mates coke from his room and left some money, she did this on Friday in the afternoon, I met her later and she didn't even mention it to me.

I'm more than happy to chill at home, I don't need to be out every week spending money, but I DO like to get a buzz if I'm going raving or even do some lines and play poker with some beers and/or talk nonsense while high on coke at home. Once a month or twice a month is ok IMO.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drug dealers get sh!ttons of pvssy, easy puzzy at that. Juice isn't worth the squeeze though.

jameslewis84

Reaction score
My ex was cocaine addicted. She was funny and cool girl who likes parting all night. So I decided she was for me, but after 6 months our relationship became a mess. She was totally crazy... haven't been working anywhere. She didn't have money for her party and drugs and always borrowed it from me. She slept with other people even girls. And her always depressions made me crazy... On Addiction Recourse I read about women addictions and it's really strange thing. All I can say that dating with addicted girl not so good idea.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex was cocaine addicted. She was funny and cool girl who likes parting all night. So I decided she was for me, but after 6 months our relationship became a mess. She was totally crazy... haven't been working anywhere. She didn't have money for her party and drugs and always borrowed it from me. She slept with other people even girls. And her always depressions made me crazy... On Addiction Recourse I read about women addictions and it's really strange thing. All I can say that dating with addicted girl not so good idea.
Addiction on females is much worse. They get coddled and have no personal responsibility.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was young, I loved women who did drugs. They were much easier to deal with, because I never had to take them on real dates, I could just meet up with them and get high(but so can any other guy who can get them high, they are too easily accessible)

now that im older, I've come to the conclusion that women who do drugs, or smoke and drink heavily, are the worst people on earth. They are only good for sex. They have no real self control, and are prone to lying and cheating. They are super promiscuous

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was young, I loved women who did drugs. They were much easier to deal with, because I never had to take them on real dates, I could just meet up with them and get high(but so can any other guy who can get them high, they are too easily accessible)

now that im older, I've come to the conclusion that women who do drugs, or smoke and drink heavily, are the worst people on earth. They are only good for sex. They have no real self control, and are prone to lying and cheating. They are super promiscuous
Amen.

Weird having a thread bumped well over a year ago.

I’d like to say I’ve finally separated myself from that lifestyle, I don’t go out raving and the girls I’ve been seeing have/are not in to drugs.

I was 28 going on 29 then, now im 30. I’ll be leading a practice at work shortly, responsibility, subordinates, acountability. Drugs are not congruent with that.

I’m at home, on my 3rd Friday night in a row for the first time in years, ready to host a gathering tomorrow at my place. My ex is a distant memory (granted been thinking about her recently) and I feel in control of my life. I was a mess back then, sh1t, I’ve been a mess all 2018. All good now though.

You need to come to these realisations and/or life changes on your own, it needs to be organic, from within, or it’s fake and forced, and no true change comes from the outside. We are the driving force in our lives.

Happy and prosperous 2019 to you all (fully aware we’re nearly in Q2, where has the time gone)!

Last edited:

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It comes down to the type of women you seek. Since you're into the party scene, drugs (or having access to drugs) will undoubtedly get you access to more women, than if you didn't. In my early twenties my friend at the time was a drug dealer and he would consistently have chicks over at his place doing coke or other ****. We're talking a revolving door of chicks.

jameslewis84

Reaction score
My ex was cocaine addicted. She was funny and cool girl who likes parting all night. So I decided she was for me, but after 6 months our relationship became a mess. She was totally crazy... haven't been working anywhere. She didn't have money for her party and drugs and always borrowed it from me. She slept with other people even girls. And her always depressions made me crazy... On Addiction Resource I read about women addictions and it's really strange thing. All I can say that dating with addicted girl not so good idea.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope never a good idea, the plates I spin now are anti drugs, it helps me stay away from them too.