"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Dropping plates/disengaging

CamCam

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 19, 2018
Messages
59
Reaction score
41
Location
Colorado
There is TONS of information about how to get girls, but I'm having trouble finding good strategy to getting rid of a girl.

The way I figure, there is skill both in getting them, and in ending relationships with them. The end can, and often is, a volatile period. We want to minimize drama, or even fear of retaliation.

How do you guys drop a plate?

Do you;
  • Slowly fade out of existence with less and less response? A slow ghosting if you will?
  • Straight up say that you are no longer interested?
  • Tell some white lie, explaining why you don't want to keep seeing each other?


My situation is this;
Being new, rather than start with cold approaches, I took the easiest step forward by hopping on to the dating apps. I've gotten good response (thank you guys). The girls though, seem very needy.

Last night I had a girl come over, was very overtly sexual, and wanted to spend the night. I fvcked her a few times, and after she left this morning, I was left with this feeling; "This could be trouble."

She hardly left my side all last night, smothered me while I tried to sleep, and the same this morning. I could hardly get to the bathroom without her following me in. Compliments galore from her, and eye contact to the point where it was becoming extremely uncomfortable - she was staring into my eyes a good part of the time. Anything at all I said, whether funny or not, she would enthusiastically agree with or laugh heartily at... I'm sort of creeped out by her intensity

First, would you keep her as a plate? And secondly, if not, how would you disengage?

Do you guys have a standard method of disengaging that works well for you? With #metoo, I want to learn to drop plates without causing wild emotional outbursts..
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top