Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dropping plates/disengaging

CamCam

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is TONS of information about how to get girls, but I'm having trouble finding good strategy to getting rid of a girl.

The way I figure, there is skill both in getting them, and in ending relationships with them. The end can, and often is, a volatile period. We want to minimize drama, or even fear of retaliation.

How do you guys drop a plate?

Do you;
  • Slowly fade out of existence with less and less response? A slow ghosting if you will?
  • Straight up say that you are no longer interested?
  • Tell some white lie, explaining why you don't want to keep seeing each other?

My situation is this;
Being new, rather than start with cold approaches, I took the easiest step forward by hopping on to the dating apps. I've gotten good response (thank you guys). The girls though, seem very needy.

Last night I had a girl come over, was very overtly sexual, and wanted to spend the night. I fvcked her a few times, and after she left this morning, I was left with this feeling; "This could be trouble."

She hardly left my side all last night, smothered me while I tried to sleep, and the same this morning. I could hardly get to the bathroom without her following me in. Compliments galore from her, and eye contact to the point where it was becoming extremely uncomfortable - she was staring into my eyes a good part of the time. Anything at all I said, whether funny or not, she would enthusiastically agree with or laugh heartily at... I'm sort of creeped out by her intensity

First, would you keep her as a plate? And secondly, if not, how would you disengage?

Do you guys have a standard method of disengaging that works well for you? With #metoo, I want to learn to drop plates without causing wild emotional outbursts..